Break II (Dinner and More Visitors)

The MCU characters eat food and have a conversation.

The Watcher had set up a dining table with many types of food and drinks like: sandwiches, burgers, pizza, fries, chicken, soda, water, and plenty of others. They all took a seat and began eating.

It was a very quiet dinner, no one is quite sure on what they should say or they should talk at all. After a few quiet minutes, Tony decides to break the tension.

Tony: "So...the food's nice, right?" He lamely asks, as a few slowly nodded.

Steve: "Tony, what are you even trying to do?"

Tony: "Sorry, I wanted to put some ease to this tension that's going on. Thought I would bring up a discussion that everyone could talk about." He explains.

Quill: "Yeah, like what?" He asks.

Tony: "Well, I guess for starters, this whole multiverse thing going on."

Sam: "It's honestly giving me a headache."

Scott: "I know right! I mean, the possibilities on how things could've happen are endless!"

Bucky: "But that last one really took a turn..."

Everyone looked down, remembering what happened in that universe.

Selina: "I just couldn't believe it. My little baby becoming that...deadly assassin..."

Strange: "It is...unfortunate that we had to see him like that."

Clint: "This whole alternate universes thing is starting to worry me. What other places we would see that could be worse than that?"

Thor: "Aye, I thought it would be quite a fun journey at first but, now I am starting not to believe it now."

Sylvie was listening to the whole conversation and looks down to her food, thinking to herself: "Did I make the right choice in killing him and unleashing the multiverse? I did, right?"

Christine: "All we know is that after this, we will be looking at one that revolves around Stephen." She tells everyone.

Rhodey: "And how do you think it's is going to go for the wizard?"

Strange: He grumbles. "Not a wizard."

Wong: "We aren't quite sure yet, but we have to be ready for it. We have to hope that Young Riley is ready as well."

Owen: "I don't like this. I don't want to see my son in any more pain than he is right now."

Natasha: "Me neither. I swear if the Watcher does something to hurt him, I'll kill him.

Wanda: "And I'll join as well."

Valkyrie: "So will I."

Carol, Yelena, Hill, and Darcy nodded in agreement.

Peter: "By the way, we never got to see what happens next with Spider-Drift. We only got to him get bitten by the spider but that's it."

Rocket: "Oh yeah, the bald headed guy said he was going to show us what happened earlier but nothing."

Yelena: "I really want to know what happened to him."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

A few minutes have passed as everyone had finished eating their meals and went back to their seats.

Uatu: "Before we resume, I am going to bring along a few more people."

Hope: "I wonder who will be next."

Then, a light flashed as more people appeared. It was revealed to be Laura Barton, with Lila and Cooper, Sharon Carter, Tyler Maxwell, Monica Rambeau, Kate Bishop, America Chavez, Ancient One, Jimmy Woo, and another person whom no one knows.