What If...Captain Carter Was The First Avenger? (Reaction Part 3)

The Watcher: Unfortunately, I have to stop that right there for now. We must continue with Captain Carter's story.

Yelena: Ah damn!!

Clint: And it was getting really interesting too!!

Scott: I want to see what happens next!!

The Watcher: Rest assured, we will continue with that story after we're done with this one.

Natasha: Alright then, let's continue.

Blake was at a loss for words right now. He is staring right at Steve Rogers wearing a giant metal suit of armor. Does that pretty much mean that Steve Rogers became Iron Man before Tony Stark?

Tony: Technically, that does mean you are the first Iron Man.

Steve: Huh, I guess I am.

He immediately snapped back into reality just as a missile fired directly to the mech's head. It stumbled back just a bit and proceeded to put his hand on the tank's main gun, crushing it backwards and caused the whole tank to exploded as it tried to fire again. Peggy jumped out of the small trench and ran towards Steve to help him deal with the tanks, while Blake, Bucky, and the rest stayed behind, trying to process what is happening right now.

Sam: *laughs* Look at you guys!!

Bucky: I mean that's how I'd react if I saw that punk in a giant suit of armor!

Steve: *sighs*

Dugan: Hold on a second, you and her are friends with that..."HYDRA Stomper".

Blake: *nodding his head* Mhm.

Bucky: I think I'm friends with him too.

Steve: *laughs* Love the response from you.

Bucky simply rolls his eyes and smiles at Steve.

The HYDRA Stomper began to blast more of the oncoming HYDRA tanks approaching towards him. Peggy landed on one of the tanks, traveling past Steve.

Steve: Stark made me some new dancing shoes. What do you think?

Peggy: Well, then we better start dancing.

Peggy: That reminds me, we never got to finish our dance Steve.

Steve: Well then, shall we when this is over?

Peggy nods

She slammed her shield on the tank she was currently on and proceeded to unclip a grenade and throwing it in before she jumps off. The soldiers inside noticed this and only shouted in terror before the tank blew up. Peggy landed on her feet while another tank approaches toward her. She, of course notices this, then uses her shield to swipe the side of the tank's wheels, causing it to tip over and blow up.

Everyone cheered and clapped for Steve and Peggy. Howard and Tony cheered the loudest out of all of them.

Blake, Bucky, and the rest of the soldiers came up behind Peggy and looked forward towards the smoke. The HYDRA Stomper came out of the smoke and stopped in front of everyone. The top of the mech opened up and popped up Steve, looking down at everyone. Peggy and Blake smiled up towards their friend, while Bucky makes a funny comment.