What If...Thor Was An Only Child? (Reaction Part 1)

Many of Blake's friends, family, and allies all hope that the next reality they will be viewing is something less dangerous and more happy, and...it's...complicated... Thor is not prepared to meet his variant, the Party Prince.

Uatu: "Hm...this is strange."

Thor: "What seems to be the problem, Watcher?" He asked.

Uatu: "This is unfortunate. The universe that is supposed to be presented doesn't appear to be working. It looks like we have to skip it and move on to the next."

Robbie: "Well, what was that universe about?"

Uatu: "It features Blake, alongside Tony Stark and Gamora on Sakaar." He responded.

Tony: "Please tell me I didn't die in that universe."

Uatu: "No, Stark. You are alive and well. But don't worry, you will see your variant soon, as well as yours Gamora."

Gamora: "I guess that's good to know."

Woo: "So, do you mind telling us who is going to be part of the next universe we'll be seeing?"

Uatu: "Thor Odinson, Jane Foster, Darcy Lewis, Maria Hill, and a few others you will see."

Darcy: "Sweet!"

Time. Space. Reality. It's more than a linear path.

It's a prism of endless possibility. Where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, creating alternate worlds from the ones you know.

Miles: "Wow, is this...?"

Miguel: "The Multiverse."

Nathan: "Fragments of different realities out there."

Vaggie: "It looks beautiful."

I am the Watcher and joining alongside me is Hot Shot. We'll be your guides through these vast new realities.

Follow us and ponder the question...

Thor: "What If...?"

What If...?

Darcy: "Alright, are we all ready for this?!"

Hill: [sighs] "Not really. I'm not trying to get my hopes up that this will be a happy universe..."

MJ: "Expect disappointment, so you could never be disappointed."

It was nighttime as the stars shine in the night sky and crickets chirping. In the middle of a desert, a van was sitting there, with the headlights still on. The people inside were clearly waiting for someone or something to appear from where they were. Then, a woman's voice was heard.