Infinite Possibilites Reaction

After viewing many various moments in their timeline, everyone goes on to continue watching Blake's journey, where he stumbles across other universes and even discovers some that he'd never thought it would exist...

The last viewing was...very hard to watch. Especially for Blake's variants. Shots went off to the side, standing by himself, trying to process what he just saw. His entire family, his people, his home world, all gone, by the hands of...KANG. He then began to cry softly, remembering the terrible deaths that happened. Then, he felt someone approach him.

"Are you alright, sweetheart?"

A woman's voice with a British accent. He turned around to see someone he hadn't interacted with yet. It was Peggy Carter. He remained silent as he shook his head in response. Peggy felt terrible for what he and others had to watch. She brings him in for a comforting hug, to which he accepts. He began sobbing, as Peggy was patting him in the back.

He glanced over to see his variants also being helped out. He sees Peter, Miles, & the Spider Society helping Drift out. Doctor Strange and Sorcerer Riley were talking about it, with Christine, Wong, and the Ancient One present. Clint and Laura were with the Arkham Knight, while Robbie and Tyler were with Blake's Ghost Rider variant. Tony and Thor were with Owen and Selina helping them with Future Blake and Riley. TVA Blake was talking with Loki, Sylvie, Mobius, and Nathaniel, while Charlie, Vaggie, & Alastor were talking with the Crimson Wolf.

DCEU Blake: "Hey, how are you holding up?" He asked Shots.

Shots: [Sniffles] "I-I don't know how to process what just happened. My, well OUR, home is gone, just like that..."

Bumblebee: "I know that feeling. I also lost my homeworld to a tyrant and conqueror. All my friends...gone. But, we shouldn't lose faith."

T'Challa: "He is right, my friend. Remember that death is not the end. Your family will always be with you, as long as you don't forget them."

Shots softly smiled and nodded. DCEU Blake and Bee helped Shots, as they went back to sit with their variants. Owen and Selina thanked the others for helping them with their children.

Meanwhile, Natasha was with the other women talking about the last recording. They worry if the Watcher showed their Blake what happened to his parents. If he didn't, how would they explain this to him? But for now, they'll put a pin in this discussion and return to their seats.

As everyone was seated, the screen turned back on again...

Blake: "The Multiverse. A vast infinite amount of possibilities occurring in different universes. I had the opportunity to witness these events occur and even participated in those said events. And how did it all go? Well..." He ends by sighing heavily.

In the Nexus of all Realities, the young Avenger Blake Riley, was currently observing another reality to which he doesn't interfere.