What If...Zombies?! (Reaction Part 3)

The survivors have made it on the train and on their way to Camp Lehigh, but little did they know, someone or something hitched a ride with them...

In the last compartment of the train, Sharon was all by herself, looking over the city as the train was moving. As she was heading back to regroup with the others, a strange noise was heard from above. She looks up to hear soft thudding. She aimed her repulsor glove to the ceiling, till something dropped, causing her to fall back.

Everyone stiffened, as soon as they all heard the news. A few glanced at Sharon, who was just staring at the screen, wondering what's going to happen.

The audience jumped as soon as something crashed down.

Bucky: "Oh god, one made it on board."

The train entered a tunnel, which turned everything dark on the inside, with a bit of light showing. She slowly looks to see something getting up as well. She began to blast at it.

On the other side, Blake meets up with Bucky and wanted to ask to where Sharon was. Before he could, a blast was heard and a scream following.

Everyone gasped, as soon as they heard Sharon scream. They all knew what her fate will be in that universe.

Bucky: "Sharon?"

Another scream was heard, as the two rushed to her aid.

Blake (Z.H.): "Sharon!" He yelled.

Peggy looked down in sadness, tears began to pour down. Sharon sees this and goes over to her to give her reassuring hug.

Sharon: "It's okay, Aunt Peggy. I'm still here."

They ran down to the next compartment to where Sharon was. As they opened the door and entered through, they see a zombie eating her body.

Bucky: "I think you've had enough, Cap."

Steve and Bucky paled as soon as they heard that the zombie was Cap himself.

The zombie, now identified as Zombie Cap, slowly rose up. He was twitching and growling as he was barely visible in the light. Both Bucky and Blake narrowed their eyes and prepare themselves for a fight. The zombie slowly moved to the light as he growled and roared at them.

Steve simply closed his eyes and looked away, not wanting to see his zombie variant

Steve simply closed his eyes and looked away, not wanting to see his zombie variant. Even worse, he's the one who infected Sharon. First Tony, now her. Bucky, Peggy, and Howard were horrified seeing Steve become one of the infected.