One Shot Reaction #6: The Arkham Knight

With everyone insisting to see what happens with Arkham Knight after the death of the Avengers, The Watcher gives in and shows them the aftermath...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

Strange: "This is a mess. So what is next? What universe is he seeing?"

Uatu: "Next will be about you, Stephen."

Strange: "Wait, me?? Why?"

Uatu: "You'll see..."

Natasha: "Wait! I have to know..."

Clint: "Know what?"

Natasha: "The Arkham Knight. What's been happening to him."

Clint: "Nat, I don't think-".

Selina: "I need to know too."

Owen: "Selina..."

Soon, some wanted to know what happens to the Knight in that scenario. Then, The Watcher reluctantly agrees.

Uatu: "Very well, I will show what happens. I am very sorry..."

Bucky: "So we're actually doing this?" He asks everyone.

Hill: "Yes, we got to know what happened to him after that mess."

Wong: "From the looks of things, it seems that he was looking for someone referred to as 'Black Mask'."

Peter: "Why would Blake try to find him?" He asks.

MJ: "To kill him obviously, he has become a very violent vigilante so it would make sense for him to take many of these bad guys off the streets."

Yelena: "Could be that, or maybe Black Mask has something that Blake needs."

Loki: "Either way, we will get our answers here. Is everyone ready?"

Everyone nodded, and then the screen started up.

Riley (V.O.): "It's been 5 months since it all happened. Natasha. Clint. Tony. Thor. Bruce. All dead. Murdered. By HIM. I've been on my own since then. Stayed true to my word. I wouldn't have any more involvement with S.H.I.E.L.D. Made a quite a big name for myself, taking down a bunch of lowlifes and big crime bosses. Sometimes I get paid to take those guys out."

Selina: "Five months? Five months?!"

Owen: "He's been this Arkham Knight for that long?!"

Rhodey: "Jesus..." He whispered, while rubbing his face.

Fury looked down, hearing that he hasn't able to bring home yet.

Riley was in a big place that almost resembles a big cave with bats flying around. The cave had a variety of things like a giant computer, a car, and armor stand.

 The cave had a variety of things like a giant computer, a car, and armor stand

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Reacting To: Journey To Face The Unknownजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें