What If...The World Lost Its Mightiest Heroes? (Reaction Part 2)

Welcome to part two!! Now that Tony is dead, who else is next and how would everyone react to it? Find out now!!

Puento Antiguo, New Mexico

It was dark, cloudy, and cold this night. Thunder began to rumble with lightning flashing in the sky. In the middle of a dessert, Agent Coulson had set up a compound surrounding the hammer to study it. Scientists had metal detectors, which made a whirring sound, to use on the hammer. Director Fury, Agent Riley, and Agent Barton were there close to it to examine it.

Clint: "Hey there I am!" He pointed out.

Coulson: "Yes, we can clearly see it, Barton."

Barton: "Best we can tell, it's extremely powerful and not from around here. Electromagnetic, neutron, vita radiations, all off the charts." He explained to them.

Fury: "So, we should expect this hammer to arrive this week, am I correct?" He asks.

Thor: "Yes, you should."

A guard was patrolling around the perimeter, until someone tackled him to the ground.

Coulson: "And I take it that person is you?" He asks Thor.

Thor: "Yes."

Fury: He looks up to hear the noise of thunder. "Well, that doesn't sound ominous at all." He said.

Riley: "Yeah..." He turns to Barton. "Hey, was there suppose to be a thunderstorm or something today? 'Cause I check the weather and there wasn't supposed to be one."

Barton: "It's been happening all night. The artifact has a bit of an attitude."

Clint: "Wait, what can your hammer do exactly?"

Thor: "I can summon lightning and I could fly."

Clint: "Huh." He simply said.

Riley: "An attitude?" He questioned.

Barton: "Yeah and also, no one can lift it. Not even Jackson, and he does CrossFit."

Selina: "Why can't nobody lift the hammer?"

Thor: "Only those who are worthy can lift the hammer."

Tony: "No way, there has to be logic to this sort of thing."

Thor: He groaned. "Let's not start this conversation again."

Fury: "Something that powerful goes missing, someone always comes looking."

Then two more guards were getting knocked out or dragged to the side.

Riley: He sighs. "We just have to cross our fingers that someone is an ally."

Darcy: "Well, I mean he is!!"