What If...Zombies?! (Reaction Part 4)

Everyone will discover what Vision is hiding, which would then lead to disaster...

Thud! The door was kicked down to the ground, with Blake on the other side scoping around the place. He has pistol and rift edge weapon in front of him in case of any attack. He even had a flashlight on his pistol, to look around dark areas. He slowly moves in to the dark room with Bucky and Natasha following behind him.

Ned: "Oh man, I don't like this!" He exclaimed as he covered his eyes.

Tyler: "Yeah, I don't want anything to suddenly jumpscare us."

They entered the next room, where it would appeared to be a medical area. It was all...empty. Back with the group, everyone was just sitting there and waiting for the three to come back. While they're waiting, Bruce was looking over something by the monitor.

Bruce: "Uh, according to these security logs, we're not the first to respond to Vision's signal." He said as he looked at Peter.

Peter: [He scoots over to him] "More survivors! Well, then where are they?" He asked.

Bruce: "Wait, there are other survivors in the base?"

Rhodey: "Then, like the kid asked, where exactly are they?"

Vision glanced, very awkwardly, to them. Up above, Blake narrowed his eyes at the android, knowing that he is hiding something.

Everyone narrowed their eyes at on-screen Vision.

Loki: "He is hiding something."

Natasha: "Even Blake knows it too."

Robbie: "I don't like where this is headed..."

Blake, Natasha, and Bucky looked around the room to find various clothing on the ground. Then, a soft growl was heard as the three stopped in their tracks. They look around to find where it was coming from, while a figure slowly gets up from behind. Bucky quickly turned around and fired his pistol, only for it to hit glass with a zombie behind it. Blake walks forward and gasped to find out that the zombie was actually Wanda, his girlfriend on the other side.

Natasha: "Oh my god." She whispered as she had her hand covering her mouth in shock.

Woo: "Why are there so many clothes there?"

Everyone then stayed silent as soon they heard growling. They all leaned in to see what was the cause, and gasped as they found out who it was.

Wanda: "M-Me??" She questioned, horrified seeing her variant.

TVA Blake: "They got to leave. Now."

Blake (Z.H.): [Whispers] "Wanda? W-What is she...?"

Then, a voice cuts him off.

Voice: "Stop. You will anger her."

Shuri and Okoye gasped as they heard that familiar voice. T'Challa sighed in relief.

Their eyes widened as they all knew who that voice belongs to. They quickly go over to where it was coming. Blake enters the area first, opening the curtains.

Blake (Z.H.): "T'Challa?"

T'Challa: [Gasps softly] "Blake? Is that really you? You're alive." He said as he was breathing heavily.