Meeting Blake's variants

The Watcher has brought in a few more guests, this time they're variants of Blake Riley. Some they had seen, while the rest they have now met.

Also going to be referring the first variant as Shots.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

Blake: "Um....hello?"

Everyone: "Blake!"

Clint, Natasha, Tony, Steve, Thor, and Bruce ran towards and brought him into a big group hug.

Blake: "You're squeezing me too tight!!" He said.

Clint: "Oh, sorry buddy."

Natasha: "моя сияющая звезда, we were so worried about you." She said as she had her hands on his cheeks.

Blake was really quiet, not really sure what is happening. Something doesn't seem to be right.

Tony: "Kid... are you okay?"

Blake: "Uh...yeah...it's just..."

Steve: "What is it, son?" He asked him.

Blake: "Who are you and how do you know my name?" He asked them.

Everyone stood still, shocked to what he said and realized...this wasn't their Blake Riley.

Tyler: "Wait, wait, wait a minute. Blake, don't you know us? It's me Tyler, your old friend."

Shots: "Uh, sorry I don't. Why am I here? And you still haven't answered my first two questions."

Thor: "Well, my young friend, I'm Thor

Thor: "Well, my young friend, I'm Thor. This is Natasha, Clint, Tony, Steve, and Bruce." He started off the introduction and then introduced everyone till there's only two people left.

Shots: "And who are you two?" He asks them, who are none other than Owen and Selina.

Owen: "Kid...we're your parents."

Shots: "W......what? M-my parents?"

Selina: "Yes, sweetie, it's true. We are your mom and dad."

Before he can say anything else, a beeping noise was heard. They turned around to find another variant only this one appeared to be wearing yellow and black clothing, a mask of sorts covering his mouth, and blues. He was hiding behind one of the seats.

 He was hiding behind one of the seats