What If...The World Lost Its Mightiest Heroes? (Reaction Part 1)

Welcome!! How will Earth's Mightiest Heroes react to a world where they were murdered? And how will this affect Blake? Find out..........now!!

Time. Space. Reality. It's more than a linear path.

Sam: "We're already starting here?

Bucky: "Yeah, I thought we would've start with that computer introduction thingy."

It's a prism of endless possibility. Where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, creating alternate worlds from the ones you know.

I am the Watcher and joining alongside me is Hot Shot. We'll be your guides through these vast new realities.

Follow us and ponder the question...

Natasha: "What If..."

What If...?

Monday

Fury: "There was an idea to bring together a group of..."

Coulson: "Sir?"

Fury: "Looks I will be involved with this somehow."

Director Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. was simply driving talking, but then was cut off by Natasha Romanoff, The Black Widow, who was sitting next to him.

Natasha: "Remarkable people? To see if they could become something more? I know. I've heard the speech." She said, while leaning by the window.

Natasha: "Yeah, we've heard this so many times now."

Clint: "Mhm." He nodded.

Fury simply rolls his eyes.

Fury: "Then you realize what's at stake."

Natasha: "Which is why I'm surprised you'd wanna bet the future of the Avengers Initiative on..." She paused with wide eyes and giggled a bit. "...that." She pointed to where Fury had stopped at.

It was Tony Stark sitting in the hole of giant donut, wearing sunglasses, and eating a donut. But he was also accompanied by Agent Blake Riley, who was sitting next to him, also wearing sunglasses, and eating a chocolate donut on one hand and hot chocolate drink on the other.

Loki: "Um....what is happening there?"

Tony: "Well before that, I was not really myself at my birthday party and well both Rhodey and Blake were trying to stop me and well..."

Rhodey: "We all fought each other."

Everyone: "You what?!"