What If...Zombies?! (Reaction Part 1)

The next reality the heroes now get to witness is something they never thought it would happen and it was something...beyond horrific...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

T'Challa: "So what is this universe they will be going through next? And what is so horrific about it?"

Shots: "Well, let's not just talk about it and watch this thing!"

Sorcerer Riley: "But we got to prepare ourselves for what's coming. We don't know what kind of things we'll see in the multiverse."

Steve: "We'll be ready."

Time. Space. Reality. It's more than a linear path.

Charlie: "Ooh, what is all of this?" She said, as she gazed in amazement.

Wong: "This is the multiverse, your highness."

Charlie: "Oh no formalities, please, just call me Charlie."

It's a prism of endless possibility. Where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, creating alternate worlds from the ones you know.

Arkham Knight: "Hey, I can see my world there."

Scott: "Yep, this is what we have been seeing."

I am the Watcher and joining alongside me is Hot Shot. We'll be your guides through these vast new realities.

Follow us and ponder the question...

Everyone: "What If..?" They all said at the same time.

What If...?

Happy: "So, now what's going to happen next?"

Fury: "Not sure, but I don't think it's going to be anything good."

MJ: "The Watcher mentioned about this universe being horrific."

Bumblebee: "Well, what could be more horrifying than what we saw earlier."

Alastor: "Well, this is what makes it so exciting and intriguing. What will be presented upon us today? We'll just have to see..."

Space. There was nothing more than just the stars filling the empty void. Then, a bright light shined in the distance. It was bright beam filled with various colors and there was someone being carried through there. It was the Hulk, only he looked to be older with the grey hairs showing on the side.

Bruce: "Hey, that's me! Or actually, the Hulk really..."

Tony: "What the heck are you doing up in space???" He questioned.

Bruce: "I don't know. I've never been up in space before."

Valkyrie: "Actually, you are in space with me, Thor, Blake, Loki, Heimdall, Korg, and all of Asgard in space."