Break IV

Everyone takes another break, only now, they get to know more of Blake's variants. Meanwhile, Shots talks with the Avengers...

Blake (Phoenix Universe) was sitting all by himself, eating a meal as he was observing the room around him. He doesn't interact with anyone else here because he really doesn't know any of them.

This variant here was actually the original Blake Riley, the first one. In his universe, he is a part of a group known as the Pyro Phoenix. His friends consisted of a ghoul from Tokyo and happens to be his best friend, a retro gamer, an angel, a builder, a warrior, and many few. It was an odd group, but they were like a family to him. He had gone through many adventures with them, and had seen a fair share of weird and stranger things. But this...this is a whole other level.

He is transported to a theater where another group of heroes recognized him. Not only that but his parents are there, different variations of him are also there, and even crazier to find out that not only was he in a relationship with someone but with multiple women! And it would appear that it's also the same case with his variants. As for him, he really didn't have time to pursue a relationship with anyone as he was always going out saving the world. He does wonder what his friend, Kaison, would react to this.

He looks across the room and see his variants talking with the others. First is Bumblebee, the second variant to appear to appear after him. From what he gathered in Bee's world, he is giant robotic organism from the planet Cybertron, to which was destroyed due to the war that has been going on. Bee was currently interacting with the Guardians of the Galaxy, as he was listening to Star Lord's music and he seemed to be enjoying it.

Bumblebee: "I really love this! What's this song called again?"

Quill: "The Rubberband Man. Here, let me show you some other of my favorites."

Rocket: "I can't believe this is really happening." He commented, shaking his head.

Gamora: "Hush, Rocket. Let them have their fun."

Next was his female variant, Riley. It was odd, seeing a female version of himself, but she does have similar as him and the others. One thing that's different is that she was much more confident, than the others and a lot more fun. She was currently having a chat with a man with long hair and a metal arm...Bucky, that was his name and Sam Wilson.

Bucky: "Wait, so you are saying that me and you are together in your universe?"

Riley: "Yeah, along with Sam and a few others."

Sam: "Damn. Although, why this guy? He's pretty much the most annoying person you will ever meet."

Bucky: "Oh shut up, Bird Brain. In fact, that's something I should be asking her about you."

Both of them argued, as Riley just shook her head in amusement. Yep, just like her Sam and Bucky.

Third is Spider-Drift, an example of him in an unfamiliar role. This variant shared the same abilities as him, except that he also had spider powers, which makes him very powerful. And he even has a unique sense of style. He is currently talking with Peter about all sorts of things, like his powers, his normal life outside the costume, and all of that. He also sees May, MJ, Ned, Kate, Shuri, and America Chavez hanging out with them as well.

Ned: "Wait, so you are not a full-time Avenger?"

Spider-Drift: "Only part-time. I usually focus more on New York, helping people."