One Shot Reaction #4: Blake & Natasha (Nightmares & Comfort)

This a one shot I created from One Shot collection so I figured I would have them react to it!

The Watcher: "My friends, it is now that time again." He announced to everyone in the room.

Tony: "So what other reality we'll be seeing today?"

The Watcher: "It is actually from yours and it mainly focuses on Blake Riley and Natasha Romanoff."

Clint: "Oh, now this should be interesting." He smirks.

Natasha: She sighs. "Let's get this over with."

It was in the middle of the night, the cold breeze settling in throughout the city of New York. Over in Avengers tower, a few occupants were currently sleeping there. Three of them to be exact, who were Tony Stark, Natasha Romanoff, and Blake Riley. As of now, everyone were resting peacefully, except for one.

Tony: "Hey, our home! Avengers tower!"

Clint: "Avengers Tower?"

Bruce: "It's a long story."

Over in Blake's room, he was in his bed with eyes closed, but something was happening. His facial expression was saying that he was in distress, he was sweating, and was shaking with heavy breathing.

Natasha: "What's happening to him?" She asked in concern.

Tony: "Uh, Watcher? When does this take place?"

The Watcher: "A year after the Battle of New York."

Tony: "Oh no...."

Pepper: "Tony what is it?"

Tony: "I think we'll see what happens."

He was having flashbacks over the Battle of New York when the Chitauri first invaded. He remembered he hitched a ride with Tony to send the nuke to space and hit the oncoming army. His eyes widened in shock and fear seeing the giant ship out in space.

 His eyes widened in shock and fear seeing the giant ship out in space

Tony: "Oh god...not this."

Hill: "Stark, what is this?"

Tony: "Well, a year from your time, an invasion came to Earth and attacked New York. During the battle, someone sent a nuke to the city because they thought the battle will be finished so I sent the nuke through a wormhole where the Chitauri was coming through. Blake hitched a ride with me and saw that."

Loki looked down as he remembered that he brought those forces down upon the Earth. Sylvie held his hand for comfort and Mobius simply pats on his shoulder.