What If...The World Lost Its Mightiest Heroes? (Reaction Part 4)

Part four...tragedy. Bruce Banner and Natasha Romanoff are dead, and only Blake Riley remains. How would their deaths affect Riley and what will the others see in this final part?

Back in New Mexico...

It was late at night. A helicopter came flying over a small town, where a few amount of agents were guarding a small diner.

Natasha (Voicemail): "It's Hope! It's all about Hope! Tell Blake I love- Ahhhhhhh!!"

Natasha flinched a bit, hearing those words ringing in her head.

Inside the diner, Director Fury was playing the voicemail Agent Romanoff left for him before she died. He replayed the voicemail again.

Natasha (Voicemail): "It's Hope! It's all about Hope! Tell Blake I love- Ahhhhhhh!!" The voicemail replayed.

Clint noticed Nat feeling uncomfortable hearing those words, so he goes over to her and help. Surprisingly, Tony, Bruce, Thor, & Steve did the same thing. All of the Avengers huddled together and continued watching the screen.

Natasha smiled sadly seeing that these heroes, who would eventually become their friends in the future, help her. It feels nice to have company.

Fury listened to it again, trying to figure out what she meant by "Hope, it's all about Hope." However, it was hard for him to focus that not only did he lost Banner, but also Natasha, one of his best agents. He had a feeling that both Romanoff and Riley had feelings for each other, and her last message confirmed it. He wasn't sure how he was going to explain it to Blake since he is on his way to the Diner.

Coulson: "Sir, how are we going to explain this to Agent Riley?" He asks him.

Fury: He sighs. "I don't know but we do have to tell him..."

Coulson: "How is he going to react to this?" He questioned, while holding his head.

Coulson: "Sir, I understand that this whole situation is the very reason you proposed the Avengers Initiative for a group of remarkable individuals to fight the battles we can't."

Fury: "I wrote the speech." He said as he took a sip of coffee.

Fury didn't say anything but just having his face buried in his hands. He keeps telling himself that this isn't going to happen back home. But if any such thing were to happen, he would get to the bottom of this.

Coulson: "There is still another name left, sir. Yours." He puts the Avengers Initiative file on the table and points to Fury's signature.

Fury puts down his coffee and looked to the file.

Fury: "Agent Riley and I aren't the only Avengers left." He then stands up.

Steve: "Yes, of course, I am still around."

Fury: "That is true, but I don't think that's what he had in mind."