What If...Captain Carter Was The First Avenger? (Reaction Part 1)

After everyone finally settled down after they witnessed the "waterfall incident" with Clint and Blake, they were now ready to witness Peggy's story. Though Natasha, Fury, Hill, Selina, and Owen are still going to talk with those two about what happened.

It was back at the computer screen, although it was a bit different from the one that was shown with Blake, mainly the blue text and black background

It was back at the computer screen, although it was a bit different from the one that was shown with Blake, mainly the blue text and black background. The text reads:

The year was 1943, and World War II continued to rage across Europe.

In the USA, the top-secret op known as OPERATION REBIRTH had produced and experimental SUPER SOLDIER SERUM.

The test subject's name: STEVE ROGERS

The Watcher (V.O.): Follow me, enter the multiverse of infinite possibilities. Where the stories you thought you knew are nothing like you remember.

Steve: I remember it all to well....

Both Bucky and Howard pat on Steve's back and Peggy holds his hand for comfort. They both smiled at each other.

Then the name Steve Rogers was erased and replaced with:

The test subject's name: PEGGY CARTER

Peggy (V.O.): This is our only chance!

Blake (V.O.): Do it!!

Peggy: Wait, Blake is there too?

The screen now switches to the machine that turn Steve into the man he is today. Captain Carter along with Hot Shot, Sergeant Barnes, and the Howling Commandos busting through the doors, shooting an oncoming enemies. A huge Iron Man mech landed on top of a tank and looked back, facing the camera.

Tony: Wait, is that an....Iron Man mech?
How is that even possible, especially it being made in the 40s?

Steve: I'm pretty sure it will be explained, Tony.

Howard: *in his thoughts* Did I make that?

Then it shows the Red Skull placing the Tesseract in a machine. Steve, Bucky, Peggy, and Howard glared at the man for what he had caused. It now cuts to Peggy and Blake in a briefing room.

Carter: Red Skull wants to destroy our world.

Blake: Well we say, we return the favor.

Captain Carter jumps on the back of the giant mech as flew up to the sky. Then Captain Carter uses her shield to hit the front of a vehicle approaching and lifting it towards the air.