One Shot Reaction #13: Destruction of the Reality Clans

Owen, Selina, and the rest witness the fates of the Reality Clans and find out who is the one responsible for their destruction...

For those who aren't aware, Future MCU Blake and DCEU Blake joined the gang. If you want to know how, check out the latest chapters of Avengers React to Everything and DC Characters React to get caught up.

Uatu: "Now that we have brought these two in, it's time to showcase one more thing before we move forward."

DCEU Blake: "And what would that be, Mr. Watcher?" He asked.

Uatu: "What really happened. Something that few of your variants refuse to know what had occured."

Everyone glanced at Blake's variants, wondering what Uatu was referring to. Then, it clicked. Future Blake then stood up from his seat, knowing what he's talking about.

Future Blake: "No! No way in hell!" He yelled.

Then, Riley, Spider-Drift, Arkham Knight, and Ghost Rider now realized and protested as well against viewing that. The rest of the variants and everyone was confused.

Uatu: "I'm sorry, but you must confront it."

He then disappeared as the screen began to showcase the next thing. Future Blake and the rest sat down, glaring at the screen. They don't want to know, but they have no choice.

Year: 1994

Owen: "Okay kiddo, you are going to be staying with your godfather for a bit okay? We'll try to be back as soon as we can."

An older man kneeled down to his son, who was just only 7 years old. Another man was standing behind the boy who was his godfather, Nick Fury.

Nick sat up straight as he remembered that day. Then, slowly, everyone is now realizing why they were refusing to see this. It was to showcase the death of their parents.

Young Blake: "I want to come with you and mom."

The boy looked up to his father, seeing him in his uniform and in one hand, he held a wolf mask. Then a woman came in and kneeled in front of him.

Selina: "Sweetie, it's not safe for you to come with us. It's better you stay here okay?" She tells him.

The boy simply looked down in sadness, and gave a small nod to his mother.

Young Blake: "Okay..."

Tears began to form, as few of the variants looked away from the screen and they refused to meet anyone's eyes. The rest now understand, and they try to comfort their fellow variants.

It pained her, seeing her son like this. She didn't want to go, but the situation is too dire to ignore. Owen hugged his son for one final time and kissed his forehead.

Owen and Selina glanced at each other, saddened that they were witnessing their last moments with their son.

Owen: "Be good, Blake. Take care of him, Nick." He said, as he looked up to Fury.

Few of the Blake variants scoffed. Fury heard them and glanced at them, only to see them glaring furiously at him. Mainly Future Blake, Spider-Drift, and the Arkham Knight.

Arkham Knight: "Yeah, good job taking care of me old man."

Hill: "Blake."

Fury frowned, wondering what caused the two to drift apart.