One Shot Reaction #12: Alone and Forsaken & Quantumania

The theater gets to see a glimpse into not only Lang's future, but everyone else's. They even get to witness a new threat greater than Thanos...

Also, figured I imported the Alone and Forsaken trailer into this and see how this goes.

Uatu: "I'll be presenting two videos. One will be a glimpse into the state of the world and seeing our heroes living in it. It was all arranged, thanks to a mutual...friend of mine. The second will be about Scott Lang and his family, as it will be important."

Scott: "Me and my family? Please tell me nothing is going to happen to them!" He asked, worried.

Nathan: "Rest assured, Mr. Lang, your family is okay."

Sylvie: "And they're supposed to take your word for it?"

TVA Blake: "You forget that we have glimpsed into the future and saw the outcomes of certain events around certain heroes. So how about you just zip it." He said, narrowing his eyes at her.

Mobius: "Okay, okay, let's not get hostile here. Let's just watch these videos and see how it goes from there, without anyone fighting or trying to kill each other. Deal?"

Shots: "Well then, let's see your guys' future."

Everyone turned their attention to the screen, as the first video began to play.

Music started playing as Peter was seen walking down on the streets of New York, looking down at a note, saying something to himself repeatedly. On the walls on an alley, it showed newspapers and graffiti relating to the Avengers and writing which said, "Thanos Was Right".

Peter stood up straight as he sees himself on screen.

Arkham Knight: "Wait, Hank Williams' Alone and Forsaken?" He questioned, as he immediately recognized the song.

Bumblebee: "I don't think the song choice is really important right now. Take a look at New York."

Bucky: "Wait, people say Thanos...was right?"

Wanda: "Why would they think that? He took away our friends and families!"

Kate: "It's really a mess after that huge battle. Governments were hard at work to try resolve the issues with everyone suddenly coming back after five years have passed."

Lyrics: The roses have faded, there's frost at my door
The birds in the morning don't sing anymore

Ned and MJ were seen talking to each other, while Peter looked at them sadly. Next, showed Kate looking down, sadly, with Lucky keeping her company. Bucky was shown briefly as well, sitting down in his apartment.

Ned: "Wait, why is Peter looking at us like that?"

MJ: "I'm not liking how this is going." She commented.

Howard: "Hey, look at that Barnes, you cut your hair." He pointed out, as he sees Bucky on screen.

Bucky: "Huh, I honestly kinda prefer my long hair."

The grass in the valley is starting to die
And out in the darkness the whippoorwills cry

Blake and Clint were shown, looking at sign, listed the names of the original Avengers in the battle of New York.