What If...Captain Carter Was The First Avenger? (Reaction Part 2)

Berlin, the capital of Germany. Light was shining on a building with statues, as shadows casts over the curves. Lights in the buildings were glowing brightly in the night.

Peter: Ooh looks very pretty.

Scott: Sure does!

Several vehicles drove down the road as soldiers on motorcycles were keeping guard. Arnim Zola was on one of the vehicles holding a box, which contained the Tesseract.

Howard: *groans* Oh wonderful, Zola.

Bucky: I forgot about that weasel.

In the very front, a HYDRA soldier was knocked off his motorcycle by a shield thrown at him. Unfortunately, there was another soldier in a sidecar that tried to gain control but it crashed, rolling off to the side of the road. One of the drivers saw them crash by his window and alerted the others.

Everyone: Whoa! Where did that come from?!

HYDRA Soldier #1: (In German) What was that?!

HYDRA Soldier #2: We're being ambushed!

The shield that was thrown to the soldiers came flying back and was caught by the hand of Peggy Carter. She was standing on top of the building with statues alongside her friend, Blake Riley, who was in his uniform and prepared for the fight.

Yelena: *chuckles* At least Peggy Carter and Blake Riley do know how to look cool.

Peggy: Why thank you, Ms. Belova.

Yelena: You're welcome and you can just call me Yelena.

Blake: Whoa! The thing does not obey the laws of physics at all, does it?

Peter: Hey, I said the same thing when I met Captain America!

Ned: Told you guys are the same.

MJ: Is Mr. Riley like your older brother or something, Peter?

Peter: No, we are not related. It's just a coincidence that we have said the same thing.

MJ & Ned: Uh-huh

Peter: Really guys? You know what, whatever let's just continue.

Peggy: *chuckles* We'll figure out the science later, right now we need to take out these soldiers and get the Tesseract.

Blake: Right, I got your back Captain!

Peggy: Alright, hang on tight! (*in her head* Captain eh? I like the sound of that.)

Peggy grabs hold on to Blake by the waist and he held on to her as they soared of the building and landed on the street. Once they landed, Peggy lets go of Blake and pulls out her shield in front of them. Blake then puts on his mask and brings out his dual weapons. Lights from the approaching vehicles started gleaming off Peggy's shield.