One Shot Reaction #11: Infinity War & Endgame Part 1 (Infinity War)

The heroes were shown of an inevitable future with Thanos and the infinity stones, and the loss of friends...

And of course, more visitors!!

Uatu: "Attention everyone, before we continue on, I've gotten a hold on a few more guests that will be joining us on this journey. Four of them should be coming in shortly."

Strange: "More guests? Are these guys more variants?"

Uatu: "No, not Blake Riley, but it's someone that Spider-Drift knows." He explained.

Spider-Drift: "I do?" He questioned.

Uatu: "Yes. Drift, Peter, heads up."

Both spiders raised their eyebrows, wondering what he meant by that. Then, their spider senses went off as a square-shaped orange portal opened above the ceiling. Everyone stood up from their seats, prepared on what's coming. Then, a figure landed in front of everyone and slowly stood back on his feet.

He was a tall, muscular individual with sharp talons. He wore what looked to be a very futuristic suit, that was all blue with a big red spider logo. Peter realized that this was another Spider-Man, while Drift already knows who it is. Miguel O'Hara, Spider-Man of the year 2099, and leader of the Spider-Society.

Miguel took off his mask and looked around the room, narrowing his eyes as he stared at the heroes.

Miguel: [groans] "Great, these clowns."

Spider-Drift: "Hey Miguel, I'm quite surprised to see you here." He spoke up, getting his attention.

Miguel: "Drift, never thought I would see you here, but it's good that you are."

Peter: "Uh, hello." He got his attention, as Miguel then stared at him. "M-My name is Peter. Peter Parker. I'm also Spider-Man."

Miguel: "Oh, maravilloso." He said in spanish. "Yeah, I know who you are. You're that little nerd from Earth-19999." He said.

Peter raised his eyebrow, while Kate, MJ, Shuri, Ned, May, and many others glared for not really liking how this guy is talking to Peter.

Spider-Drift: "Hey, O'hara, go easy on him." He said, also glaring at him.

Kate: "Who the hell are you supposed to be?" She asked, loudly. "Are you the Blue Panther?"

Miguel: "No."

Kate: "The Caped Blusader?"

Miguel: "No, I'm-

Kate: "Dark Garfield?"

Miguel: "No. Stop."

Drift couldn't help but snicker at the various names Kate was throwing around.

Kate: "Nacho Libre!"

Miguel: [sighs] "This is just like with Gwen. No, I'm from another dimension."

TVA Blake: "Yeah, we already figured you are, pal. You might as well introduce yourself."

Miguel: "My name is Miguel O'Hara, Spider-Man of 2099. I lead an elite strike force dedicated to the security of the multiverse." He explained.

Sylvie: "Like the TVA?"

Miguel: "I don't know what that's supposed to be. So, Drift, mind explaining to me what is going on?"

Spider-Drift: "Probably in a bit, since Watcher said that three will be coming in. And I have a feeling I know who will show up here."