Chapter-1 find her..!

Authors POV

It's a sunny day peaceful morning hours Sanjay saho is sitting in a boss chair like a king with an arrogant expression on his face.

"How many days... no years will you take Ashwin, why can't you find a single woman huh? It's been two years, if you can't find her then tell me I will hire other people", Sanjay roared.

Ashwin is Sanjay's personal body gaurd and very capable. He was an assassin before. Ashwin owe Sanjay a life. Ashwin vowed that no matter what he will protect Sanjay with his life and be loyal to Sanjay till his last breath.

Sanjay is a powerful business man in India, smart and intelligent. He is the CEO of Saho group of companies. He is very handsome with fine facial features and great body. He is the dreamboy of so many girls.

"Sorry boss we don't have her photo, phone number. we only know her name. with just a name it's really hard to find but believe me boss we will definitely find her soon", Ashwin said in a monotone.

"If you can't find her this time I will not spare you Ashwin, you know me very well and I am warning you".
'You can go now", Sanjay ordered. Ashwin gotout and let out a sigh of relief.

After Ashwin left Abhi strated teasing Sanjay. "what man she is just a woman why are you so upset".

Abhi is Sanjay's best friend from childhood and managing director of his company. They have very close relationship since they grew up together.

Sanjay is not a wominizer, he doesn't like women who threw themselves on him for his money and power But he has been searching for a woman from two years who saved him from an accident. If not for her he would have died a long ago.

"You don't understand Abhi she saved my life. She is not just a woman she is an angel for me... I have to find her", said Sanjay solemnly.

"What dude did you fell for her? You have been searching for her from two years. I didn't saw you get upset for a woman before", Abhi said teasingly.

"I don't know I just want to find her", Sanjay said to Abhi, leaving this topic they started discussing about business matters.

Ashwin's men are trying to find the woman but without any details its hard for them to find but they are still trying hard if they can't find her then their boss won't spare them this time.

Suddenly Abhi got a phonecall. "Ok" Abhi said in phone.
"They found him", Abhi said after disconnecting the call.

After one hour Sanjay is sitting in a chair in the Basement while Abhi is standing beside him and a man is kneeling down infront him.

Sanjay stood up from chair and kicked him while saying, "how dare you devid, you betrayed me and you think I can't find out then you are really underestimated me you fool".

Devid is one of the project managers of his company. he joined hands with sanjay's enemies and tried to leak important information of the company but Sanjay found it early.

Sanjay ordered his men, they beat devid to the death and he confessed every thing and Abhi recorded it.
"I have confessed all the things please spare me Mr.Saho please", he begged.

Sanjay kicked him in stomach and said, "I don't give second chance to any one".

Leaving him to his men Sanjay and Abhi left the basemet. Sanjay ordered Yash who is his personal Assistant to "file a case and sue Devid for betraying him by trying to leak important information of the company and Abhi send that recording to the people who hired him so that they can't help him to free from the prison. I don't want to see him in the city after his release, send him out of the city and make his life a living hell. He has to live his whole life in regretting himself for betraying me. And also destroy that designing company. I tried to help them but they dare to betray me", Sanjay said furiously.

Sanjay saho hate people who betray.

In the past his father's friend betrayed his father and the company gone to bankrupt and his father suffered with hearattack. Sanjay is the one who came forward and developed the company with his hard work on his early 20's.

He didn't enjoyed his teenage because he is busy in making a kingdom. Now he is the king of his own kingdom.
....

Sanjay is at home his mother nagging him to get married and give her grandchildren but he never hesitated to say no. he doesn't like to marry a random woman. He likes strong and smart women just the like the woman who saved him. He finds Sanvi intresting. He is impressed by her kind nature.

His mother always wants him to marry however he is not intrested before but now he wants Sanvi.
Only if he knows what comes along with Sanvi.

Sanjay's POV:

Iam having my dinner with Abhi and some of the other friends but my mind is occupied by my angle.... She is really an angle she saved my life like an angle. she is wearing white dress that day her big watery eyes are mesmerizing. I just can't forget her eyes, her panic expression when she saw me lying on the road bleeding heavily. When I am out of breath she gave me breath and saved me. She also wrote a letter to me explaining why she left me at the hospital when I am still unconscious and she also wrote in the letter that I have to live like a good person and have to be careful in the future. She is so kind that I fall for her at first sight.

She is a beauty from inside and outside. I never has intrest in any womam before but when I saw Sanvi I thought a woman should be like her. kind and smart.

If I were Sanvi I don't think I can save a person who is completely stranger to me and almost dying.

I thought I would die right there, all my life flashed infront of my eyes but her willpower is very strong that she said I will definitely save you, be strong don't loose hope and guess what she really saved me.

...

Hello beautiful people,

How are you? Hope you are doing great.

How is the chapter?

As I said it is my first story please give me encouragement by voting❤