Chapter- 41 office

Author's POV

They stopped when his phone rang, he picked up the call and talked infront of her.

"What happened Jay?", she asked when he disconnected the call.

He hesitated....

"It's ok tell me", she said gently.

"something happened in the office... I need to attend the meeting now, I am really sorry", he said sadly.

"It's ok Jay you can go. There is nothing to be upset", she said with a smile.

"It is our first date but I spoiled it said", he said guiltily.

"It's ok Jay, we can go numerous dates as long as we are together", she said gently.

"Then will you come with me to the office", he asked her after a short pause.

"Is it ok for me to come", she said quietly.

"Yes ofcourse baby", he exclaimed.

Sanjay came to the office with Sanvi. He is holding her wrist and she is walking beside him nervously as all the employees of his office are looking at them curiously. She doesn't used to this much attention.

He can go to his office from parking lot by using his personal elevator but he wants to show Sanvi to all so that if Sanvi comes to his office to find him in future, the reception will not stop her.

Sanjay made her sit on the couch in his office and said, "you sit here, I will attend the meeting. if you need anything just ask Yash".

"Ok", she replied.

"Yash send coffee to her", he ordered. Sanjay kissed side of her head and went to conference room leaving Sanvi in his office.

She roamed around in his office observing the interior. Other than table and boss's big chair there is also a big shelf filled with so many books. Some books are related to business and some are love stories. There is a floor to ceiling window which allows to enjoy the view of all city as it is the 31st floor. While she is looking around Yash came with coffee.

"Thank you", said Sanvi.

"It's ok mam if you need anything just call me", he said and went out.

Sanvi had coffee standing there looking at how busy city is. After that she found a book and sat on the couch preparing to read.

Sanjay and Sanvi both had lunch in his office and again he started working. He has another meeting in halfan hour so he is reading reports and sending some emails.

She felt bore and she fell asleep soon, looking at him working. He glanced at her and found that she fell asleep. he placed her on the couch properly and covered her with his jacket. He stared at her sleeping face and kissed her forehead then resumed his work.

After some time four Executives came to his office for a meeting.  They stared at sleeping Sanvi curiously, it's the first time their boss took a woman to office.

"Shall we start or else you want sometime to stare at her", Sanjay snapped.

...

When she woke up its already evening. Sanjay is sitting on single seat couch staring at her lovingly.

"Have you completed the meeting", she asked in a sleepy voice.

"Yeah, I am waiting for you to wake up", he replied.

"You could have waken me up", she commented rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"You are sleeping peacefully, I don't have a heart to disturb your sleep", he replied. She just smiled at him.

"We can go the dinner, what do you want to eat", he asked.

"I want to eat the food you cooked", she replied.
"Will you cook for me".

"Of course Honey", he replied.

They went to his penthouse and he started cooking while she is cutting vegetables.

"Slowly Sanvi, don't hurt yourself".

"I am not kid Jay and this is the 100th time you said me to be careful", she complained.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt", he replied.

"You said you learned cooking to cook for me... is that true?", She asked him curiously.

"Yes ofcourse, I found that you can't cook so I learned it", he replied and pinched her nose.

She smiled and sat on the counter while he was cooking.

"You know... you are just like second male lead in kdramas", she said staring at him lovingly.

"What was that?", He raised his eyebrow.

"Most of the kdramas has triangle love stories and male lead is good looking but they are so arrogant However the second male has both good looks and very gentle and understanding. They care for female lead but those dumb girls always went after arrogant leads".

"So am I second lead then who is your male lead?", He asked in disbelief.

"I am not saying like that Jay, you are the one and only hero for me".

"Every girl craves for that second leads in kdramas. That means we like that type of character caring and loving which you have".

"You are praising me?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah, isn't it obvious".

"Thank you then", he mumbled.

"You like kdramas", he asked.

"Yeah, they are so interesting and soothing", she replied with a great smile.

"Then will watch one after dinner", he said happily.

"Really?"

"Yeah babe".

They sat to eat dinner. He prepared a simple meal with some vegetables and meat.
"Tell me if it is not good. I am not a very good cook", he said placing food on her plate.

"Wow it is very delicious Jay", she exclaimed.

"Really?"

"Yeah, try it", she said feeding him.

"Yeah it is tasty", he mumbled.

They completed dinner while chatting about random things.

Their first date completed with dinner.

After dinner they decided to watch a kdrama as he promised before but something happened which they didn't expected.

______________________________________

Hello beautiful people❤

How is the date🤔 I know... I don't plan the date grandly but it is simple and cute right?

What happened which they didn't expected? Any guesses?

Do you like kdramas?

Ok guys end of my blabbering now...

Bye take care and I love you💜