Chapter- 8 do you love her?

Authors POV

Door bell rang, Sanvi opened the door… "come in Sanjay", she invited sanjay in.

It's Saturday, Sanjay went to pick up Sanvi from home.

She is wearing a black colour plaza and short top and knee length coat of same color. The black colour is doing magic on her fair skin. She is beautiful as a hell.

"Have u had your breakfast, Sanvi", asked Sanjay.
"Yeah", she replied.

"Hi Sanjay", Chitra greeted him while coming out from her room.

"Hi Chitra", Sanjay waved his hand.

"Just a minute Sanjay, I will get you a cup of coffee or tea", Sanvi said while going to the kitchen.

"You two are getting along very well huh…", Chitra teased Sanjay and he chuckled by her remark.

Sanvi poured him a cup of tea. After that they both went out after bidding farewell to Chitra.

Sanjay and Sanvi sitting in a car. Sanvi gave him the address, he started car driving towards the direction.

"Please stop the car at shopping mall, we have to buy gifts for them", said Sanvi.

He stopped car in front of shopping mall. She bought some gifts and snacks. She is about to pay when sales man said "the bill was already paid madam".

"who paid the bill", she asked.

"I paid... any problem", Sanjay commented coming from behind.

"Why Sanjay, you don’t have to…" Sanjay cut her in middle of the sentence saying "can’t I pay the bill? are you still looking me as a stranger? Aren’t we friends?" he threw a couple of questions.

"I didn’t said in that way Sanjay. Ok fine we are friends and you can pay", Sanvi said.

Sanjay satisfied with her reply.
"Shall we go", he asked.
"ok", she replied.

Soon they reached home where the children are living. they all are waiting for Sanvi to come.

"Hello Malathi, where are they?", Sanvi asked.
"They are at backyard waiting for you", she said with a smile.

Malathi is a woman in her mid 30’s. She lost all her family in an accident so Sanvi kept Malathi as a gardian for the girls she adopted.

Malathi greeted Sanjay. He just smiled.

"Children", Sanvi called. All the girls rushed towards Sanvi and hugged her saying "we missed you sister".
"I miss you too", saying that Sanvi hugged them back.

All the children are 12 to 15 years old. they all lost their family's in an accident.

Accident is the link between all these children. She is very sensitive to accidents and she will get very emotional when someone talked about accident. I think something might happen to her I have to find out soon, Sanjay thought.

"Come on Sanjay", Sanvi called. He came out from his chain of thoughts and walked to them.

"Hello", he greeted them with a smile.

They saw him suspiciously so Sanvi introduced him, "he is my friend Sanjay and they are the children we talked about".

"Hey hi handsome", they greeted playfully.
"Hi", he replied awkwardly.

"Children why are you calling him like that see he is uncomfortable. sorry Sanjay they are naughty", Sanvi said.

"Its ok Sanvi, why are you apologizing isn’t it truth", he smirked.

They all laughed.

Sanvi gave them the gifts and snacks which they brought, chidren thanked her.

"This time you have to thank Sanjay, he bought them all", Sanvi said looking at Sanjay.

"Thank you mr.handsome", they thanked him and he smiled.

All the girls and Sanvi playing while Sanjay kept looking at Sanvi from distance.

Sanjay didn’t take his eyes from Sanvi not even one sec. He is looking at her without even blinking like she is the only woman in the whole world.

I have to find out about your past as soon as possible darling so that I can make you comfortable with me and never let you leave me, he thought while his gaze is fixed on her.

"Do you love her?" a female voice disturbed Sanjay's concentration.

He looked in the direction of source, he saw a woman coming in to his direction.

"You love her right?", she asked again.

***

Hello beautiful people😍

How are you? Hope you are doing good❤

How is the chapter🤔

Who is that female any gussess?

Please vote and comment your thoughts and suggestions💕

Bye... Take Care💜