Chapter- 61 proposal

Sanvi's POV

Six months passed after that incident. I am still getting out of that hell of depression and Sanjay helping me very much. Now I am not getting panic attacks any more and the credit goes to my Jay.

I am getting ready for Anniversary function of Saho group when some one called me.

"Mom", I said with a smile.

"Princy this is for you", she handed me a gift which is looking old like it has been packed years ago.

"Mom, what is this?", I asked suspiciously.

"Your father prepared this 25 years ago before he die. he wanted to give this to you when you turned 18 but he was not alive and I am not with you however I think you will like it and now you need this too", she said.

I took it from her.

"Open it", she urged me.

I opened the gift box and there is a small box in that along with a handwritten letter. I opened the box and there is a ring in that then I opened the letter.

Dear princy,

This is for you. You picked this ring when I took you to the jwellery shop to buy you a bracelet and you didn't gave it back to the shopkeeper, you liked it that much. It is not my size and I already had a wedding ring which your mom given me on our wedding day so I decided to buy you this for my future son-in-law. If you want to propose some one who truly loves you then give this to him as a token of love.

Daddy.

A lone tear escaped from my eye reading the letter which my dad wrote almost 25 years ago. I took the ring and put it on my bag. I folded letter carefully and placed it on my bag after that I hugged my mom.

"Thank you for not forgetting this", I said.

"Princy, how can I forget anything which related to you? You are my love. You're the symbol of our pure love", mom said while caressing my hair and kissed my cheek.

...

I sat on the corner with Chitra as Sanjay and Abhi were busy in greeting the guests.
The function is arranged on the lawn of Saho mansion. The weather is nice with cold breeze.

Vedha came and gave me a bunch of roses and asked me to hold for a while then she ran off quickly not giving me a chance to ask why I have to hold flowers.

Suddenly Abhi rushed towards me and asked me to go with him.

"why?", I asked him

"There is a guest. I want to introduce you to him", he said and grabbed my hand and took me to the middle of the lawn then he left me there saying, "wait here I will come".

I couldn't figure out why he took me from there and left me here.

Suddenly all the lights switched off and a single light is focusing on me. My photos are displaying on all the LED screens. Some are single pictures of mine and some are the pictures with Sanjay even my childhood photo's are displaying. What the heck is happening here, just I was thinking, another light beamed on the person who stolen my heart.

Sanjay is walking to me slowly looking straight in to my eyes. By now I understood that he is going to propose me. My heart is thumping like it will explode at any time. He came to me and stand infront of making an eye contact

"Sanvi you entered my life as an angel to save me... I fell for you the moment I saw.
When I can't find you again, you came to me... I think we are destined to meet.
You gave breath to me that day and I am breathing for you today...
You are the best part of life... I didn't believed in love at first sight until I saw you.."