Chapter- 39 sleeping peacefully

Author's POV

Sanjay is in his office with Abhi, analyzing the report about blackcobra gang's activities which was brought by Ashwin.

That gang is very dangerous they do anything which gives them money they don't have any bottom line. They do settlements to murder, threatening people to rape women, dealing with drugs to supplying weapons. They take orphan children and give them training to make them the former members of the gang. The members have to obey their leader, they have to obey his orders no matter what he said.

Actually so many gangs and mafia's will follow a rule like that they don't hurt women and chidden and they don't kill innocent people either. But black cobra gang doesn't have discipline and they would kill anyone for money. Because of their undeciplinary attitude they have so many enemies yet no one is going against them because black cobras are very strong. Cops also can't do anything as they don't leave any evidence after committing the crime, they are trained for that.

"Start collecting evidence against them, will proceed legally and try to unite all the gangs who are against them. It would be benefit for us when they attack cobras unitedly. Find victims who are suffered from them", Sanjay ordered.

"Ok sir", Ashwin replied firmly and left.

"Sanvi is looking normal outside I never expected that she has gone through so much", Abhi commented.

"Yeah Abhi, she is very strong. She doesn't want anyone to suffer like her that's why she adopted those girls. She said she saw herself in them so she wants to give them the life which they deserve. She helps so many people who are in need", said Sanjay gratefully.

"Whenever a person suffers unbearable pain either physically or mentally they will turn into demons or angels.
When a person turned in to demon, they always blames society and they think like why I have to suffer alone when all are living happily. So they try to destroy the happiness of others by their actions".

"When a person turned in to an angel, they think like no one should suffer like me. They try to help people who are like them. They are very strong and kindhearted like Sanvi".

"Fortunately my girl turned in to an angel who always saves people lives", Sanjay said with great satisfaction.

"Yeah, I never thought that Sanvi is this much strong. But she get anxious sometimes, I observed that", Abhi replied.

"Yeah, I know that and I also asked Vedha about it and she said Sanvi is getting treatment from Vedha for depression", said Sanjay.

"Depression?"

"Yeah, Sanvi is dealing with depression and she also has ombrophobia".

"Fear of rain", asked Abhi.

"Yes", replied Sanjay.

"Looking her smiling always and behaving normally no one can tell that she is dealing with depression", Abhi frowned.

"Depression is not something that people like to showoff. Sanvi also kept it as a secret because she doesn't want to make everyone worry about her", Sanjay said. "And she also gets panic attacks when she is anxious".

"With this incident my respect towards her increased like our income tax",  Abhi commented playfully to lighten the mood.
"What about her grandparents or any other relatives", he asked.

"I do want to search about her family. Sanvi said her mother has business in new York but she doesn't informed me about anything in detail. I think she wants to hide her true identity. Let her be, she will tell when she is comfortable. I don't want to make her uncomfortable by asking her".

...

"Waiting for me", Sanjay asked as he entered his penthouse where Sanvi is sitting on the couch reading a book.

Hearing him, she smiled gently and said "yeah".

"Missing me", he asked playfully.

"Yeah, I missed you so much", she said sincerely and hugged him.

His heart filled with happiness, his eyes are twinkling as this is what he imagined. He wanted to bring back her emotions.
"I missed you too", he replied and wrapped his hands around her.

After dinner they chatted for a while.
"Its getting late go and sleep", Sanjay said.

"Ok", she replied and walked to her room after kissing him on the cheek to wish good night.

"Sanvi", he called her when she is about to enter her room.
Sanvi is staying in his penthouse after confession. Not completely moved in with him but she was sleeping in his house as she feel safe here with him.

"What Sanjay?" she asked.

"Can you not take pills to sleep, it is not good for your health. You are getting week because of those medicines", he said gently.

She smiled and said, "I am not taking those pills from the day we confessed. You are making me happy and I am getting out of my dark world with your love".

He smiled happily and said, "good night" and she went to her room to sleep.

Sanjay sat there for sometime working on his laptop. After that he went to Sanvi's room to check up on her. He found that she is sleeping soundly so he went to his room to sleep after kissing her forehead.

...

When she woke up it's already 5 in the morning. She tried to sleep again as it is still early but she can't sleep. She slept all night without any disturbance, doesn't have nightmares either. She has enough sleep so she decided to go to Sanjay's room.

She walked quietly to his room and opened the door slowly. They are living in the same house but this is the first time she is visiting his room as she doesn't have chance to go to his room before. She slowly closed the door and started walking towards his bed observing surroundings.

His room is bigger than hers, the room has black and white theme looking royal. He is sleeping on king size bed on his back. There is photo on the table beside the bed. She looked at the picture curiously thinking it's his photo but it is picture of them. It is the picture which is clicked by Adhitya at the waterfalls.

In the picture he is holding her waist with one hand and holding her wrist with another. she wrapped her hand around his neck and she is looking at the camera while Sanjay is looking at her. He is looking at her adoringly, his eyes is full of love. That posture is very intimate just looking at the picture made her blush.

She placed the photo on the table and looked at him, he is sleeping peacefully. He is handsome even when he is sleeping. His masculine face is as attractive as ever, His messy hair adding charm to his already handsome face. She is so lost looking at him.

"Am I that handsome babe, you can't even take your eyes of me", Sanjay smirked.

Her already blushed face is getting even hotter and flushed, she shifted her gaze to the other side.

"Yes you are, but I am not gawking at you", she replied shyly.

"Liar", he accused.

"No I am not lying", she defended.

"Ok come on, lets sleep for sometime it is still early to wake up", he said and grabbed her softly. She fell on his chest and he covered her with quilt. They slept in eachothers arms peacefully.

When they woke up again it's already dawn. They got ready for work and Sanjay dropped her at hospital.

"Don't forget about our date tomorrow", he said as she going to getoff from the car.

"Yeah I remember", she replied with a bright smile.

______________________________________

Hello beautiful people❤

How is the update... Do you like it🤔

Are you thinking about the date if yes then you have to wait 😅

Do vote and comment your thoughts

Stay tuned... Bye.. Love you all💜