Chapter- 44 finding evidence

Author's POV

"What happened Honey", Sanjay asked hugging her waist from behind when she is making coffee for them in the kitchen.

After coming back from that event yesterday, she was upset. She was so lost in her thoughts from last night.

"Nothing", she whispered leaning on his chest thinking about Vinay. She doesn't understand that she saw that person or not.

"I can sense it Sanvi. you have something in your mind, if you don't want to tell me... it's ok but don't be too upset", he said and kissed her hair. Having said that he left kitchen with his coffee giving space to her.

She debated herself to tell him or not. Finally she decided to inform him about her suspicion.

"Jay", she called him sitting beside him on the couch.

"Hmm...", he hummed in response.

"That...I... he", she was unable to find words.

"Don't hesitate Sanvi, its ok you can tell me when you are ready", he said gently.

"Jay, I have a doubt that Priya's father Vinay is my father's friend who picked us up from the airport on that day", she blurred out her doubts.

"Are you sure", he asked cautiously.

"I am not sure but I have that doubt when I saw him. He was also looked at me indifferently yesterday", said sanvi.
"His name is Vinay and my father's friend name also Vinay and he was the only one who knows about our arrival to India", She said thinking deeply.

"If he is the one then I doubt that he also knows something", Sanjay said.

"Yeah, I have the same doubt that he was also involved in that", Sanvi replied.

"Don't think too much Sanvi, we will find out soon. I will tell Ashwin to check", Sanjay said and sqezeed her hand lightly.

"Thank you", she replied with a smile.

...

"Is this evidence enough?", Sanjay asked Varun.
He collected some evidence against Stephen who is the former leader of the blackcobra gang from 19 years.

"No sanjay, these are not enough we have to find strong proofs then only he will sentenced life otherwise he will get released and can plan to take revenge", said varun.
" If that happens we will be in danger, mainly Sanvi", Varun continued.

Varun is a famous advocate, there is not a single failure case in his career.

"Ok. Ashwin try to find strong evidence and please keep it as a secret if they found, they will get alerted", Sanjay instructed.

"Ok boss", Ashwin replied.

"And try to found that Vinay chowdary has any connections with Stephen or that gang".

Ashwin nodded firmly and left.

...

"Hello aunt", Sanvi greeted Sanjay's mother Meena who is waiting for them in hallway.

Sanjay and Sanvi went to Sanjay's home as his parents are nagging Sanjay to invite Sanvi to their home.

"Hi Sanvi", Meena greeted her with a warm hug.

"Hi Sanvi", Madhav greeted.

"Hello uncle", replied sanvi.

"Don't call me uncle", Madhav said seriously.
Sanvi frowned hearing him. what mistake I have done that made uncle mad at me, she was scared.