Chapter- 18 Jealousy

Authors POV

It's Friday the girls are getting ready for dinner.

Sanvi is wearing a black full sleve ankle length skirt, her hair is neatly tied in a Poni, she looks elegent. Vedha is wearing a white knee length sleve less skirt, she looks perfect where as Chitra wore a violet color knee length skirt with white blouse looking hot.

They reached restaurant where dinner is planned. Ashwin, Sanjay’s bodyguard is waiting for them infront of restaurant.
Soon they reached and Ashwin took them to a private room where Sanjay and others are waiting for them.

They walked into the private room, the three men stood up to welcome them. Abhi is the first to introduce himself to Vedha.

"Hi, I am abhi, I heard a lot about you from Chitra", Abhi introduced with a shake hand.
"Hi, it’s nice to meet you Abhi", she replied with a smile.

"Hi, you must be Sanjay, right", Vedha asked when Sanjay is about to introduce himself.

"Yes I am, nice to see you", he greeted.

"Glad to meet you Sanjay, heard a lot about you... will see it's true or not", she chuckled and he smiled.

They are unaware of the presence of another one.

"By the way he is Shreyan, my cousin", Sanjay introduced Shreyan.

"Senior", Vedha mumbled and Shreyan smiled awkawardly. He didn't expected Vedha here.

Shreyan is a man in his early 30’s, no doubt he is handsome. He has a perfect body, fine facial features and a strong aura.

"You know him", Chitra asked Vedha.

"Yes, he is my senior in wellness research centre and my immediate superior", Vedha informed.

"Hi, I am Sanvi".
"By any chance are you Shreyan sing Tripati, who is going to work in Saradhi hospital from tomorrow onwards", she questioned Shreyan.

When she heard his name, she thought the name is familiar but when Vedha said he is senior in wellness research center she had a doubt that he may be the senior Shreyan. She heard that Shreyan is working in wellness research center from her professor but she didn’t saw his picture.

"Yes I am, how do you know about that?", he asked suspiciously.

"Hi senior, I am also working in that hospital. I heard a lot about you from professor gupta. Please take care of me in future", Sanvi smiled gently.

"So you are doctor Sanvi, professor told me about you. He said you are his favourite student and you have a potential to be the top most surgeon", he said smiling brightly.

"I have to learn from you senior", she smiled.
When they both are talking, all the others are looking at them dumfounded.

"If you are done with your chat lets sit", Vedha said nonchalantly.

(They are sitting at a round table. The three men sat oneside and the women other side. Sanvi is sitting in between Sanjay and Vedha, Chitra is sitting between Abhi and Vedha. Shreyan sat in between Sanjay and Abhi. Vedha and shreyan are facing each other).

A waiter came to take order and they ordered Italian food.

"So Chitra, I heard that you are a designer and you are planning to start your own studio", Shreyan asked and she nodded.

"My sister Jyo is completing her graduation in desiging this year. Will you take her as your assistant? She is big fan of your designs and she wants to learn from you", he continued.