Chapter- 43 attending event together ..!

Authors POV

"There is an event on this Friday which is hosting by one of our clients. Do you like to attend it with me", Sanjay asked Sanvi caressing her hair.

"Do you want me to attend", she questioned.

"Actually I love to go there with you but its ok if you don't want to go", he said gently.

"Then I will go", she said with smile for which he kissed back of her hand.

"We are also here please acknowledge us", Chitra rolled her eyes looking at them being lovey dovey.

Sanvi smiled shyly retrieving her hand from him.

All the friends are gathered in Sanjay's penthouse.

"Then we three couples go together to the event", Vedha suggested.

Hearing the word three couples... Sanjay, Sanvi and Abhi, Chitra narrowed their eyes looking at Shreyan and Vedha.

"Can you explain it", Abhi smirked.

Shreyan looked at him like a lost puppy. He didn't plan to tell them this soon but thanks to certain someone who spilled beans. he scoffed glancing at Vedha.

"He confessed to me a few days ago and I accepted to be his girlfriend", Vedha declared.

"Don't blame me, I can't hide anything infront of my friends", she stated to Shreyan who is snapping at her.

"Yeah, I confessed and we are couple now", he clarified to them who are looking at them curiously.

"When is that happen and why didn't you told us", Sanvi pouted.

"He is the one who wants to hide not me", Vedha said signaling Shreyan to continue.

"Ok senior, you don't want us to know its ok", Sanvi sighed dramatically.

"Yeah we thought we are your bestfriends but not", Abhi exclaimed acting mad while Sanjay and Chitra were glaring at Shreyan.

"No, I am not planning to hide it for a long time. I am just waiting for right time". Knowing that they are not satisfied with his explanation he said," Sorry and don't look at me like you want to kill me".

"It's ok senior we are just kidding and we are happy for both of you", Sanvi said sweetly.

"You are such a sweetheart Sanvi", he said.

"Then what about me?", Chitra narrowed her eyes.

"You are also sweetheart Chitra", he said smiling nervously.

"Then what about me? Am I not sweet?", Vedha roared.

"You are my lovely angel", he replied.

Vedha rolled her eyes.

Looking at Shreyan's helpless situation Sanjay and Abhi laughed.

...

Shreyan and Vedha entered the event together holding hands. Vedha wore a black A line gown, tied her hair in a bun while shreyan wore a black suit matching her gown. They are looking elegent making all gasp in awe.

After that enter a cheerful couple Abhi and Chitra. She is wearing a grey color offshoulder slit gown which has slit from midthigh, tied her hair in a messy bun leaving freestrands while Abhi wearing a same colur suit.

Finally our Sanjay and Sanvi entered making every envious and taking everyone's attention. Sanvi is wearing a royal blue colour ball gown. She left her waist length silky hair loose which is swaying due to wind while Sanjay is wearing the same colour tuxedo. He is as handsome as ever while she is looking as beautiful as the sunshine.