Chapter- 58 its you ?

Authors pov

"Sanvi was kidnapped...", Sanjay stated making Abhi halt in his place.

Guards explained the whole situation clearly out of fear.
"Have you checked correctly?", Sanjay asked after calming down. It's not the time to be angry he have to calmdown to analyze the situation as he can't blame them either. They were guarding infront of the bathroom and they can't go in, right.

Soon the news spread to all their friends and family. Her mom came to Sanjay's place tensely.

"Where is my daughter Sanjay? I want her right now, I want her. Bring my princy back, Sanjay", Sumitra broke down crying loudly.
She got her daughter back after 15 years and now she was missing again it was a huge blow for Sumitra.

"Mom, please relax. I will bring her safely no matter what. I won't let anything happen to her", he assured Sumitra trying to sooth her.

He called police and checked the CC TV pottage, they are trying to find her but nothing is working out. Complete city is in uproar with siren sounds as police are searching for her.

Her phone is also not with her to locate her. Finally they found a video from her car Black box. In that video Rahul is taking unconscious Sanvi.

"That bastard dared to touch my woman", Sanjay muttered with clenched jaw.

police located his car. Soon Sanjay, Abhi and Shreyan with police reached to the hotel where police located Rahul.

Sanjay punched on rahul's face as he reached him. It was so sudden that rahual couldn't dodged it. He punched him again and again until Abhi stopped him.

"Where is Sanvi?", Shreyan roared.

"How can I know? Isn't she your girlfriend?", Rahul questioned Sanjay with blood oozing lips.

"Don't fucking act, we saw you taking her", Sanjay shouted and kicked him.

"Wait Mr.Saho, we will handle it", one of the police officers said.

"No", Sanjay roared making every one halt in their places.

"Rahul you better say it other wise I will kill you here", Sanjay yelled with dangerous auro. his eyes are blood shot, nerves popped on his forehead. His hands turned into fist looking dangerous.

"I will tell you everything please spare me", Rahul said with fear.
"I took her to fuck her but the one who offered her to me took her with him after beating me", he replied with trembling voice.

"What are you talking? Tell me everything clearly", he roared making Rahul flinch.

"It is a man who came to me yesterday and said he had conflict with Sanvi and he wants to take revenge. He offered me her, he said I can fuck her if I can took her out from your security gaurds. So I team up with doctor Lasya who has jealous on Sanvi... planned to make her leave the hospital as it will be easy for us to kidnap her. We messed up with the water by drugging and I took her to this hotel but that man beat me and took her from me", he told all the things.

Till now Sanjay is fuming in the anger. He beat the shit out Rahul with anger.

"Now tell me, who is that man", Sanjay questioned madly.

"I don't know Saho please leave me", he pleaded.

"Tell us the truth Rahul", Abhi shouted.

"I am telling the truth, I really don't know him. He wore a mask when he met me. Its truth please belive me", Rahul pleaded.

Remembering last time attack and the masked man, he left Rahul.

"Ashwin take care of him and that bitch", Sanjay said referring to lasya.

Shreyan also shocked learning about lasya's true face. He doesn't expected this from her.

They were again trying to find her but nothing is working out. That masked man planned everything carefully without leaving any clues. It was already evening but they didn't find any clues till now.

On the other hand Sumitra was crying her eyes out, Adhitya also very tensed and he couldn't control his tears either. Vedha and Chitra were trying to console them but even they can't stop sobbing thinking about their best friend.

When they checking all the CC TV photage across the city, Sanjay remembered something.

"She had tracker on her", Sanjay declared. Everyone present snapped at him not believing what he just said.

"Yeah, when I found that someone following her, I put tracker on her pendant for her security and I am sure that she wore that pendant this morning", Sanjay confessed.

They looked at him greatfully.
"Yash, locate her", Sanjay ordered Yash who is waiting for his order. Soon he located her.

"Sir the location was saying that she is in abandoned warehouse which was in city outskirts", Yash stated.

Soon they started to the location followed by police.

...

Sanvi opened her eyes and found herself tied to a chair in a dark room. She wiggled to free herself from chains but nothing is working out. After being unconscious for a long time, she is feeling dizzy again and her head is throbbing with pain.

"Who are you? Come out...", she yelled in frustration.

He came out laughing wickedly.
"Calm down dear...", he said develshily.

It's him. It's him whom Sanvi kicked and she thought he was killed by her. He is Amann, the brother of Stephen.
She was shocked to see him. He came with a masked man who is hiding his face.

She recognized him, she saw him on the recording, he is the one who planned attack on them.

She was scared but she has faith in Sanjay. He will surely save her from this hell.

"Why are you doing this to me? Who are you? Leave me before Sanjay came or else he will never leave you", Sanvi said gathering her strength.
She has to engage them in conversation to kill time until Sanjay finds her.

Masked man slapped her hardly and said, "how dare you to threaten us... you bitch".

Blood oozed from her lower lip due to hard slap. she controlled her tears and stayed calm.

"If you have little bit courage then remove your mask", she spat madly.

"I have courage and that Sanjay will never find you... I will kill you here now", he said evilly and removed his mask.

"It's you?", She asked in horror.

______________________________________

Hello beautiful people😍

Finally Sanjay found her location but will he able to save her... Poor girl😥

Who is that masked man? Any guess.. Tell me in comments😇

Don't forget to vote❤

Byee guys... Take care 💕

I love you💜