Chapter- 10 Ombrophobia

Author's POV

She started shouting, "don’t kill me please leave me… "

"Mom don’t leave me please I am scared…" she murmuring continuously.

"Sanvi, I will never leave you, don’t be scared. You are alright and I will be with you", he comforted her.

"Really", she asked with closed eyes sobbing hardly.

"Really", he assured her.
She fell asleep in his embrace hugging him tightly.

Now he is more curious to know about her past. Why she said don’t kill me? Is someone tried kill her? His confusion was increasing.

After one hour the rain stopped. "Mom…" she yelled and wake up from the sleep.

"Are you okay", he asked while giving her water.
"I am alright", she replied.

After looking at Sanjay, she understood that he has seen her vulnerable side.

They sat on the couch silently, he didn't asked her anything.
If she is comfortable then she will tell, he thought.

"I have ombrophobia, I am scared of rain", she said with trembling voice.
"I am sorry Sanjay for what ever happened.
I think you are scared with my behaviour", she said nervously.

"It's ok Sanvi. . If you don’t mind can I ask from when are you suffering with this?" He asked curiously.

"When I am 12 years old, I realised that I have ombrophobia".

Again stuck at 12 years what happened to her when she was 12, he cursed in his mind.

"Actually when I am 11 years old, we had an accident. my parents passed away on that accident and I am the only one who survived. It was raining heavily on that day too, that’s when my disease started".

"Whenever it's raining or I drenched in rain, I will be emotionally out of control with those memories".

"Infact father Vasu is not my biological father. He adopted me after that accident. He treated me well", she continued.
"In the past I love rain and I love to dance in the rain but after that accident, when it rains I lost my mental control with all those past tragic memories. that accident left me a trauma".

She said half truth.

Sanjay nodded in understanding that she is hiding something between accident and adpotion But He didn’t force her.

His love and respect towards her doubled after this. She has gone through so much alone. He gently patted her sholder saying, "It's ok Sanvi".

"I am relieved Sanjay you didn’t see me with sympathy. When people know about my situation they see me with sympathy and I hate it the most", Sanvi sighed in relief.

"You are very strong Sanvi I really like your confidence", he said.

If I tell you the truth, will you still like me Sanjay? she thought.

What happened after the accident and before the adoption I have to find out, but I was sure that it is not accident but something complicated I have to find that, he thought.

They both lost in their thoughts when Someone knocked the door. Sanjay opened the door and Ramu came in tensely and said, "I am sorry sir, I am late he apologized".

"It's ok ramu, we will go now".
"shall we", said Sanjay looking at Sanvi.

"Ok", Sanvi replied and they left the garden.

When they are in car she opened her purse and took out her phone. There are so many missed calls from Chitra and her father.

She first called her father and told him that "I am alright father don’t worry".

Then she called chitra, "OMG you called back are you ok my dear, I am worrying about you. why don’t you pick up the call? Where are you now?", Chitra threw so many questions.

"Calm down Chitra, I am okay. I am with Sanjay right now and I am coming home don’t worry", Sanvi said with a smile.

"Chitra worried about you", Sanjay asked after she disconnected the call.

"Yeah, I think she is my husband in my previous life, she care for me that much", Sanvi said playfully to lighten the mood.
Sanjay laughed.

Soon thay reached apartments where Sanvi lives. Sanvi got out of the car, Sanjay also got out to say good bye.

"Thank you so much for today Sanjay and I troubled you so much", Sanvi said with guilt.

"No mention Sanvi, now we are friends you don’t need to thank me. Take care, bye", he stated.

"Bye", she replied with a smile and he drove off.

When he went home Ashwin is waiting for him. "Come to study Sanjay", ordered and gone upstairs.

They are sitting on the couch in his study. "Did you find any thing?", Sanjay asked.

"Yes sir, actually Sanvi madam is not Mr. Vasu’s biological daughter", Ashwin stated.

Sanjay already knew it but he didn’t stopped him as he wants to know the details about adoption.

"15 years ago, Mr. Vasu’s daughter passed way due to health issues and after one year his wife also died due to heart attack. After that Mr. Vasu was alone and addicted to alcohol".

"But he is very kind to small kids, that’s when Mr. Varun and Miss Sanvi met Mr. Vasu. After knowing that they don’t have any relatives to look after them,  Mr. Vasu adopted both of them".

"And we couldn't find the relationship between Mr. Varun and Miss Sanvi before adoption. one thing is sure that they are not related by blood".

"We have to find out when they met and how", Ashwin told Sanjay every thing he found.

Who is Varun then?

______________________________________

Hello beautiful people❤

How are you? Hope you are doing great💜

If you like the chapter then please change the colour of that little star.... It means a lot to me..🤗🤗

Bye guys happy weekend...💕