Chapter- 37 another confession

Sanjay's POV

I gave her water. She drank and continued to share all her past and pain.

"We ran away from there but they chased us. After running for one day we managed to escape from them".

"I tried to kill myself as I couldn't stand it but brother Varun stopped me".

"Death is not the solution for any problem Sera. I also have problems but am I trying to die like you?"

"But brother they assaulted me, said I sadly with heavy heart and trembling voice".

"You know how my mom given birth to me? should I tell you?"

"My mom used to be a nurse and went to treat their gang members once but that boss of the gang who killed your parents was raped my mom. Not only he but also his subordinates, totally six members raped my mom. After that they kept her there because if my mom went out then she will sue them. She is strong and independent woman back then so she was threat to them".

"She get pregnant there and given birth to me".

"Do you know, not only me but my mom doesn't know who my father is, Varun cried".

"Hearing his story I couldn't stop my tears. We both sobbed in eachother's embrace and vowed to destroy that gang".

"Then father Vasu found us sitting on the bench in bustand and drenching in rain. He took us to his home and fed us delicious food after that he asked about us".

"We said we are brother and sister and our parents died in an accident".

"Father Vasu adopted us legally and changed my name to Sanvi which is his late daughter's name. He taken care of us very well. First I didn't trusted him because of my previous betrayal but with his care slowly I started trusting him".

"I was depressed and didn't ate anything regularly and hospitalized. There doctor told him about my scars".

"Father Vasu was worried and asked us about it so brother Varun told him the truth which we were hiding".

"He cried like kid looking at me lying there like a dead body. He said he was going to police station to give complaint but we stopped him. We know that a normal man couldn't stand infront of them".

"Father Vasu blamed himself for not able to provide justice to me. After that we moved out from there. Father thought if the living environment changes then I will move on with my life".

"But How can I not be depress Sanjay?"

" Whenever I saw myself in mirror I remember that night. Whenever I saw scars on my body it reminds me of their filthy touch. I hate my self, I hate my body. I can still feel their disgusting hands on my body. It is really a horrible feeling. Because of that thing I am insecure and have trust issues".

Sanvi told me everything which I am trying to find out and sobbed in my arms. I didn't know that her past is this horrible. Seeing her mom die infront her is a huge thing for her but got raped at very young age is really a horrible thing. She doesn't deserve this.

"I told you every thing now don't love me anymore, I don't deserve you", said Sanvi wiping her tears.

"Why do you think like that Sanvi, you are worth for doing anything. It's not your fault and you are very strong to endure everything by yourself. Now you have me, I can help you to destroy them and find out about the true culprit behind your parent's death", I said caressing her hair gently.

"I am not pure Sanjay", she cried.

"Honey look at me", I said and she looked at me.
"Virginity never decides women purity. Purity lies in heart not in body. If you are pure by heart then no one can make you impure and I am sure you are the most pure soul".