Chapter- 9 don't kill me ...

Author's POV

"You love her right?", she asked again.

"How do you know Malathi?" He didn’t hide and asked openly

"I can see your love for her in your eyes Mr. Sanjay, the way you are looking at her told me every thing", she said with a smile.

He smiled awkwardly.

"Sanvi is such a wonderful soul. She is very kind person I have ever saw".

"When she took us in she is still studying but she have done so many part time jobs to give daily expenses for these children", Malathi said gratefully.

"If you don't mind, can I ask you something?", Sanjay asked.

"Sure Mr. Sanjay", she assured.

"Where did you met her and what about these children?", he asked curiously.

"Well, 6 years ago my husband, me and our child going for a vacation but unexpectedly there was a huge accident. Our bus collided with another bus. Both the buses crashed. so many people injured and many died".
"when I woke up I found myself lying on the hospital bed, they said my husband and daughter died in the accident. I was shocked that was huge for me to take. after knowing my loved ones are no more I tried to kill myself".

"Sanvi is a medical student then. she came there as a volunteer".

"She stopped me and said, Miss Malathi I can’t get back what you have lost but I can give you a hope to live. Don’t loose your hope".
"I know that your child died in that accident but instead of your child I am give you these children, please take care of these girls for me and move on from your past. These chidren also there in the bus on that day they all lost their parents. There is no one to look after them", She explained patiently.

"I am compromised by her words. God taken my daughter away from me and gave these children to me, I will raise them", I replied.

"In such a small age she is very mature".

"Please take care of our angel, we all can’t imagine our lives with out her", she said while wiping her tears.

"Ok", Sanjay said.
"why did you belive me Malathi? What if I hurt her? what if I don’t love her?" He questioned.

"Mr. Sanjay, I think you are deeply in love with her, every one can tell that by looking at you. You never hurt her and  I trust you", she said with a big smile.

Sanjay smiled "I will take care of her. I love her and never leave her", I promise, he assured her.

"We are hungry, shall we have lunch", Sanvi shouted looking at Sanjay and Malathi.

"I will serve you the food right away go and wash your hands", Malathi said.

They finished their lunch.

After lunch they played for a while. This time Sanjay also played with them.

"Ok bye children, it’s getting late, we will visit you next time", Sanvi declared.

"We will miss you sister", they said sadly.

"I will miss you too, don't be sad. Take care and don’t bother Malathi, ok, be a good girls", said Sanvi.

"Take care Malathi, eat your meals on time if any problem call me immediately", she said to Malathi.

"Ok Sanvi, take care of your self too.. don’t stress your self very much", Malathi said with a smile.

They bid farewell after that Sanjay started car, Sanvi compose her self in co-pilot seat and they left.

"Where to?", Sanjay asked.

"To the garden", she said while giving the address.

When they are in car Sanvi's father called her.

"I have completed father".
"Really?"

"you don’t believe me, you can ask my friend, he is right here Sanvi", said while giving phone to Sanjay.

"Yes uncle she ate", Sanjay said.

After that sanvi talked with her father for some time and disconnected the call.

"He loves you so much", Sanjay commented.
"Yes, he is always there for me when I need", she said with great affection.

With that he can understand that her father treated her well.

But what confusing him the most is her past. When there is a father who can love her whole heartedly then what is she hiding? What happened to her in the past? He has so many questions but he can’t ask her directly.

Soon they reached the garden.
Ramu, a Gardener welcomed them. She watered plants while talking with Sanjay.

Ramu came to them and said, "dr. Sanvi, I have important work, please take care of the garden until I arrive. Please do me this favour", he requested.

"Ok ramu, no problem. we will take care of garden, you can go", Sanvi assured him.

...

She is sitting on the bench middle of the garden enjoying fresh air, Sanjay sat beside her.

You know what Sanjay, "we have something to learn from this nature..."

"When it is winter season all the leaves left trees but when spring comes all the trees get new leaves, that is life. We should never loose our hope in life", she said looking at the plants.

He is thinking about what Sanvi said, he was sure that what Sanvi said has a deep and hidden meaning.

They kept quite feeling the cold breeze but suddenly they heard a loud sound.

It's thundering and lightning they are the signs of heavy rain. Dark clouds parted, its getting dark every where the wind is also very heavy.

Sanvi is scared and shivering. Her whole body is trembling.

Sanjay covered her with his coat. Sanvi grabbed his hand with a scared expression... "don’t leave me please", she mumbled.

Soon it’s Started raining heavily Sanvi hugged Sanjay tightly saying, "don’t leave me please I will come with you, don’t leave me alone. I am scared".

She is crying... tears are flowing from her eyes endlessly.

He hugged her back. "it's ok Sanvi I will never leave you", he comforted her. He picked her up bridal style and taken her to a room on the edge of the garden.
He put her on the couch but she hugged Sanjay again. She is not in her senses.

He was very confused. He didn’t understand why she is behaving like this but he was sure that her past was very complicated.

She kept on mumbling and crying while he is patting her back and consoling her.

She started shouting... "don’t kill me please leave me… "

****

Hello beautiful people❤

What do you think about this chapter🤔

Please vote and comment your thoughts... 💕

Bye for now... Take care💜