Chapter- 53 Accident..!

Authors POV

She left his hold when her phone rang, she picked up the call. It's her dad who is calling

"Hello princy, we are leaving for newyork to attend something", her dad informed.

"When?", She asked with wide eyes.

"Tomorrow noon".

"But dad why didn't you informed me before?" She asked sadly

"We will talk when you are here", he replied.

The next morning Sanjay and Sanvi went to Sanvi's house.

"Mom why are you leaving suddenly?"

"There is an urgent matter to settle and also we have to inform the board about you... from years we are working without chairman and you will be next chairwoman of Bhardwaj group", she said.

"But mom I am a doctor and why I will be the chairwoman when there is my brother Adhitya?"

"According to your garndfather's will, you are the heir of the group and you will be next owner", her dad informed.

"But dad...", she is about to say something but her mother cut her sentence in the middle saying, "we will discuss this matter later, for now we have to go or else we will be late".

"Yeah sister, we have to drop mom and dad or else they will miss flight. after that I have to go to university", Adhitya stated.

Sanjay is only listening without speaking anything. There is something wrong... why Sanvi will be  the chairwoman when there is Adhitya, he thought. He also respects women but the thing is like this when they have a boychild then he will carry family's responsibilities.

Sanjay and Sanvi drove to airport with Sumitra and Vishwa in one car followed by Adhitya, Yash and Ashwin in another.

They went to airport... the boarding time came. Sanvi said good bye to her parents sadly.

Tears rolled on her eyes looking at them leaving. Sumitra cameback and hugged Sanvi, "don't cry princy please".

"Mom you only came to me recently and now you are leaving again", she cried hugging her mother.

"We will be back very soon princy don't cry", her mother comforted her.

"Yeah princy, we will come back as soon as possible", Vishwa said caressing her hair.

She hugged her dad and he also hugged her back with so much love. "Don't worry beta we will be back soon and this time we won't leave you again", her dad assured her.

They went to parking lot after bidding farewell to Sumitra and Vishwa.

"Yash drop Adhitya at university, I will take Sanvi to the hospital first", Sanjay ordered Yash.

"Bye sister and brother in law", Adhitya winked at them and left with Yash.

"Naughty fellow", Sanvi remarked with a smile.

Sanvi and Sanjay sat on the back seat of the car while Ashwin is driving.
The drive is smooth with lively environment. First Sanvi was little sad but with Sanjay, her mood instantly changed.

Sanjay noticed that the car speed is increasing drastically.
"slow down Ashwin... Why are you driving this fast?" He asked.

"Sir, breaks failed and it is not controlling", he replied anxiously while trying not to hit to any other vehicle on the road.

"What?", Sanvi asked with trembling voice.

"Turn the car to left, which is less traffic area", Sanjay instructed while dragging Sanvi to him. He hugged her putting her head on his chest to protect her.

Ashwin is trying his best to control but it is not controlling. He observed surroundings and saw a tree infront, he glanced at Sanjay in rereview mirror and he nodded.

Sanjay held Sanvi tightly. Ashwin directly hit the car to the tree infront to stop the car and it is stopped with great damage to the car. Ashwin hit his head to the steering but nothing happened to him as he is trained and he has experience in dealing this.
Sanjay protected Sanvi not hitting her head to anything. Finally they are safe but Sanvi fainted.

Sanjay took her to the hospital immediately.
"What happened Sanjay why is she in this condition?" Vedha roared while Shreyan was treating Sanvi in the emergency room.

Sanjay explained her everything meanwhile Shreyan came out and asked Vedha to come in and said Sanjay to wait for sometime.

Vedha knows everything about Sanvi as she is psychiatrist and she is the one who gives her the treatment for depression and anxiety disorder. So Shreyan asked Vedha to come to provide treatment to Sanvi.

After a while the doctors came out from the emergency room.
"Just a panic attack due to high tension, you can see her now", Shreyan patted Sanjay's shoulder who is sweating profusely worrying about Sanvi.

Sanjay entered emergency room slowly, Sanvi is still sleeping her face is pale and her lips color changed.

Sanjay felt helpless looking at her condition, he tightened his fist thinking about the accident.
Someone deliberately cut the break wire, if not how come the car which is perfectly in condition when going to the airport could fail the breaks when coming back. Sanjay ordered Ashwin to check the CC TV potage of airport's parking lot.

After an hour Sanvi woke up. Sanjay is holding her hand sitting in the stool beside the bed when Sanvi open her eyes.

"Are you alright Sanvi?", Sanjay asked tensely.

"Yeah I am fine", Sanvi replied weekly.

He helped her to sit and handed her the juice. She took it and drank as she was thirsty and her throat is dry.

She glanced at Sanjay with teary eyes.
"I thought I lost you", she said with a trembling voice.

"Don't worry Sanvi, relax nothing will happen", Sanjay assured her.

"Have you found who failed the brakes", Sanvi asked suddenly.

"Ashwin will be here soon with CC TV photoage", Sanjay replied.

Soon Ashwin came, he connected pendrive to the laptop and played the video.

Their eyes widened looking at the recording.

______________________________________

Hello beautiful people❤

Do you like this chapter?

Who cut the break wires of their car😤

Bye guys... Take care💕

💜