Chapter- 47 Happy moments

Authors pov

"Who are you?"

"Huh...", she doesn't understand the question.

"Who are you before? What is your name and what business your parents have? I want to know all the things so that I can find the main head behind that incident", said Sanjay seriously.

"I don't want you to find anything Sanjay", she replied timidly.

"What? Why? You always wanted to find the true culprit then what happened now?", Sanjay asked while stopping the car on side of the road.

"Yeah, I wanted to know before but not now", she said slowly.

"Why? What changed now?", He asked anxiously.

"I, I am the one who changed", she said little bit loudly.

"In past I don't have any interest in living so I decided to dig in and I am ready to die if any thing happens. But now I don't want die. I want to live, I want to live with you. If something happens to you in this process I can't tolerate that", she said looking straight in to his eyes.

Sanjay didn't expected this answer from her. He stared at her for a minute and pulled her in to a warm hug.

"Don't worry Sanvi", he assured her.

...

"You guys are late, we are waiting for you from one hour", Chitra complained as Sanjay and Sanvi entered Vasu's house.

"Oh sorry, it's because of traffic", Sanvi said.

"Really, I thought you guys lost in each others eyes again", Ankitha exclaimed making everyone laugh.

"Sister you are here?" Sanjay asked confusedly.

"Yeah we all are here", Meena said entering living room from the kitchen.

Sanjay looked at his mother, asking her why she is here.

"I invited them", Vasu answered Sanjay's unasked question. We decided to have dinner to celebrate so I thought it would be better if I invite your parents too", Vasu explained.

Vasu cooked so many items with the help of Meena, Chitra and Vedha. The food is very delicious they enjoyed very much. Smile is not leaving their faces, the meal is quiet noisy..

After the meal all youngsters started playing cards while the elders were watching news.

"Senior don't cheat", Vedha exclaimed.

"No, I am not cheating, why are you accusing me?" Shreyan said in disbelief.

"Don't lie, if I saw you cheat again... you will be thrown out of the game", Vedha roared.

"You have to support me as my girlfriend but here you are threatening me to throw out", Shreyan said in displeasure.

"Not on cheating my dear boyfriend", Vedha chuckled.

"Here we go they started fighting again", Chitra exclaimed.

"But they are cute", Sanvi commented.

...

"Is it ok for me to go?" Sanvi asked indifferently.

"Sanvi it is not only you, we are also coming", Chitra stated.

"Ok then is it ok for us to go?" Sanvi said annoyingly.

"Yes ofcourse, that's what they said", Chitra replied.

"Its ok sanvi we are going with our partners and if anything happens, they will take care", Vedha remarked.

They are going to the birthday party of priya's father. He doesn't invited them as he doesn't know them but Sanjay, Abhi and Shreyan are invited and they are going with their families as they four families are friends from years. Sanvi is nervous to attend that party with Sanjay's family.

She has two reasons, first she has a doubt that he was also involved in her family's death and second, he is the father of that Priya... she hate Priya from her guts and now she is going to her house. she will embarrass Sanvi for sure and she is not ready for that.

The three girls are in car going to the priya's house while the three men are waiting for them. Soon they reached and the three men came to receive them.

Sanvi went to greet Sanjay's family with him while chitra went with Abhi and Vedha Shreyan greeting his family as they were in the garden.

After greetings, their parents went inside to chat with their friends and the six of them remain in the garden. They sat at the round table, chatting.

"Sanvi why are you here?" Priya asked as she reach there.

"Why am I not welcome here", Sanvi replied.

"No, I have not invited you that's why I am asking, I don't expect that you will attend the uninvited party", Priya mocked.

"But you invited me and my family and she is the member of my family", Sanjay said firmly holding Sanvi's hand.
"If you don't want her here then I will leave with her", Sanjay stood up with Sanvi madly.

"No no Sanjay, I didn't mean that", Priya tried to defend herself.

"You invite people to embarrass, I don't tolerate this. We will go right now", Sanjay roared.

"I am sorry Sanjay please don't be mad", Priya said softly.

"You have to apologize her not me", he said indifferently.

"Ok fine, I am sorry", she said glaring at Sanvi while Chitra and Vedha are controlling themselves from slapping her.

She dared to bully their friend infront of them but they couldn't do anything right now as they are in her house and there is a party ongoing.

"Sister Sanvi", Adhitya roared from distance.
Ignoring Priya they turned to Adhitya waiting for him to come to them.

"Hi", Adhitya greeted all. They greeted back and Sanvi is very happy to see him.

"Sister Sanvi please come with me to meet my mother. She will be happy to see you", Adhitya said excitedly.

"Your Mother also here", Abhi asked.

"Yeah, uncle Vinay is our family friend and my parents returned to India after so many years", Adhitya stated.

"Come on sister and you all come with me please, I will introduce you to my parents. They always feel bad that I am the only son and don't have any siblings and friends... today I will show them that I have you as my sisters and brother in laws", he chuckled.

Chitra rubbed his hair and said "ok then go and meet mom'. They all went in with Adhitya.

"Wait here, mom is with aunt. I will bring her here", saying that Adhitya went to his mom leaving the group in hallway.

Soon Adhitya came with his mother, he made her stand in the middle of the living room and signaled them to come.

Sanvi's eyes widened looking at his mother, tears are flowing from eyes without any limits. The juice glass which she was holding slipped from her hand making creek sound, getting attention from all the guests.

"What happen Sanvi?" Sanjay asked tensely.

Chitra and vedha also afraid to see her like that, she is fine before a minute then what might be happened her now.

Not a single word coming out from her mouth. She is trembling with tears, her legs are shaking, her heartbeat is raising like it will explode at any time. She was in shock... She couldn't believe her eyes. her vision is blurred due to tears... She wiped her tears to get clear vision.

"Mom...", she managed to mumble that word finally.

______________________________________

Hello beautiful people❤

How are you?

What do you think about this chapter? Please comment your thoughts...

So her mother is alive😳 then why she didn't look for Sanvi from years 🤔

Ok guys bye... Take Care💕

I love you 💜