Chapter- 60 coma

Authors pov

Bullet hit on her head. Sanjay took her to the hospital, Shreyan went to operate her.
Sumitra fainted looking at her daughter in this stage. They also admitted Sumitra.

"Who is the relative of doctor Sanvi?", A nurse asked.

"Me, I am her husband", Sanjay said and signed the papers with tear filled eyes.

After six hours of surgery, Shreyan came out. Sanjay hurried to him and asked about her condition while remaining all are waiting for his reply. Varun and Vasu also came to hospital after knowing the incident.

"She is out of danger but we can't say when she will wake up", he stated.

"What are you talking Shreyan? Don't say this... you are doctor please wake her up. I want to hear her voice, I want see her", Sanjay busted out.

"Sanjay control yourself. She was taking pills to sleep from years and now it is effecting her brain", Shreyan informed.

"Her body not responding", she is in coma.

"She is very strong, nothing will happen to her", Sanjay mumbled and collapsed on his knees. He is crying like a kid. It is first time for his mom to see him like this, she hurried to him and hugged him.

"Control your self Sanjay nothing will happen to her", she consoled her son.

Seeing her son like that her heart ached.
...

"Today I went to see that bastard who made you like this and I punished him by law", he said to the sleeping Sanvi while wiping her face with wet cloth.

It's been one month, Sanvi doesn't woke up yet. Sanjay is literally living in the ICU with her. He doesn't eating anything and he only sleeps in the ICU with her. He is not going to office nor working.

Sumitra is sad but somewhat happy for her daughter as she found correct man for herself.

Sanvi opened her eyes and closed again, after a pause she opened again and blinked to adjust to the bright light as after long time she is in light.

She looked surroundings to find where she is and found herself on hospital bed and someone is holding her hand.

She looked at her hand and the man who is sleeping while holding her hand. He is sitting on the stool and sleeping while resting his head on the bed. She found him cute, she smiled and caressed his hair.

He woke up abruptly feeling the touch and glanced at her. He stood up tensely and asked, "are you alright? Wait I will call Shreyan". He ran out of room hurridly and came back with Shreyan.

Shreyan came and checked on her.
"How are you feeling?", He asked.

"I am fine", she replied weekly.

"Do you remember her", Shreyan asked pointing at her mother who is now in verge of crying. He is testing her memory.

"Mom", she mumbled.

"Then you remember him", he asked pointing at Sanjay just to confirm but her reply shocked him.

"Who are you?", She asked glancing at Sanjay.

"Don't you know him?", Shreyan asked.

"No", she replied.

Fresh tears rolled on Sanjay's eyes. Shreyan looked at him helplessly.

"Is she fine and healthy", Sanjay asked Shreyan controlling his tears.

"Yeah, she is but I think she lost her memory", Shreyan stated.

"Its ok, as long as she is safe and healthy, it doesn't matter if she remember me or not. She is ok now, that's enough for me", he said with smile but his tears betrayed him.

Abhi and Sumitra looked at him with concern.

"Jay, I am just kidding, why are you crying? How can I forget you? I am sorry, I made you cry", Sanvi said with tears beaming on her eyes.

She just thought to play with him but his confession made her cry.

"Baby please don't cry, it's not good for your health", he said wiping her tears.

She played with him, she is the one who made him cry and here he is thinking about her health.

"I love you", she confessed suddenly.

"Love you more", he kissed her forehead lovingly.

They all left giving them privacy. Her mother also left after taking a last glance at her for which she nodded positively.

Sanjay helped her to sit and he sat beside her. "I missed you so much", he said taking her in to his arms.

He missed her silly chats and long hugs.
She hugged him back lovingly.

"You became skinny and got dark circles. I know you were here all these without eating and sleeping properly, I am mad at you", she pouted.

He pecked her pout and said "because I love you that much".

They talked for a long time... discussed everything.

...

She discharged from hospital a week ago now she is doing fine.

She handed some documents to Adhitya infront of everyone.

"What are these sister?", Adhitya asked.

"Read, you will know", Sanvi replied.

"No, I don't want these", Adhitya exclaimed after reading the documents.

Those are the property documents, she wrote all her assets in Adhitya's name and handover to him.

"Sister, I don't want this. I am not like him. I love you genuinely as my sister", Adhitya exclaimed and collapsed on his knees with tears.

"I am sorry sister for what he did but please don't push me away sister, don't avoid me for his deeds", Adhitya broke in to tears.

"No Adhi, I am not avoiding you. Why are you thinking like that? I am just giving this to you because you truly deserve this and I am a doctor what can I do with the company and moreover I have Jay with me so I don't need any of these", she stated and made him stand on his feet.

"But still I don't want these. These are your's. father sushanth wanted to give you these", Adhitya said.

"But what can I do with these Adhi?", Sanvi replied gently.

She doesn't giving him because of Vishwa but she truly wanted to give it to Adhitya as his sister.

"Then we will do one thing. Mom will be the CEO as always and I will work on the company with the designation I get after interview and I will work hard to become CEO. After mom retires I will be the CEO, you will remains as Chairwoman of the bardhwaj group like our grand parents desired", he stated.

She was about oppose but Adhitya stopped her and said "this is final no more objections".

Sanvi nodded as she doesn't have any option either.

______________________________________

Hello beautiful people ❤

Hope you like this chapter..💓

Comment your thoughts and suggestions and don't forget to vote💕

Bye... Take care and I love you 💜