Epilogue

After 2 years

Sanjay's POV

I am sleeping peacefully when someone kicked me. Ofcourse that someone is my wife.
I groaned and wake up. "What happened baby?", I asked rubbing my sleepy eyes.

"I want ice cream", she asked me with a pout.

"Ok, I will bring you now", I said and went to kitchen. after a few minutes I came back with ice cream and gave her.

"Eat, why are you looking like that?", I remarked when she just looking at ice cream and not intended to eat.

"I don't want to", she replied making me dumbfounded.

"But you asked a few minutes ago", I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah, I wanted to eat before but now I am in no mood to eat it. I want to eat pizza now", she said.

"What? Hell no it is not good for your health", I exclaimed.

She pouted. "You are saying this when ever I ask you anything, you don't love me anymore", she started crying.

Yeah she is crying now. Since she is pregnant, her mood swings are in peaks. She cries over for nothing and smiles for a small reason. Getting mad for everything and started shouting on me but I can understand and mom also told me about mood swings and cravings of this stage.

"Baby listen I love you, ok. And its midnight it is not healthy to eat pizza at midnight. I will get you one at morning ok", I said as gently as possible.

Ice cream also not good for health at midnight but how can I tell her. Last time I said don't eat ice cream at night then she kicked me out of bed and now I don't want end up in coach.

"Ok then give me that ice cream", she said.

"What? You said, you don't want it before".

"Yeah, but now I want", she said stubbornly.

"Your wish", I said and given her the ice cream.

She is irritated so I kept silence.

"This is all because of you", she
complained.

"I am sorry baby", I apologized.

"Sorry? For what? For making me pregnant", she scoffed.

"No, for not able to share your pain", I said and she stared at me in disbelief.

"Yeah I know you are in pain and you are getting mood swings but I can't do anything I can't share your pain, I can't even feel how you're feeling. I am sorry baby you have to go through this alone", I said with guilt.

"Idiot, you are sharing my pain and you are feeling my mood swings. You are bearing me with smile and patience. That's enough for me... I love you", she said and hugged me.

"I love you baby... We have a long way to go... We have so much in front but believe me, we together can stand anything and I promise you... I will be with you in happiness and sufferings", I kissed her forehead.

"You never leave a chance to make me feel special Jay. It's really lucky to have you in my life my dear husband", she said kissing my neck.

"Baby don't turn me on, I don't want to take a cold shower now", I said and she smiled wickedly.

***

She is screaming with pain, her forehead is full of cold sweat. Looking at her pain my heart ached, I felt helpless as I can't share her pain.

We are at hospital she is having labor pains... she is in vulunerble condition and I can't bear to see her like this.

"Push Sanvi, push", doctor is urging her to push. Her knuckles turned white after fisting for so long.
I held her hand as she was pressing iron rod of the bed to control her pain but it is hurting her hand however she is not holding my hand because of fear of hurting me by pressing hard.