Chapter- 32 letter by sanvi

Author's POV

It is already 4 in the morning she doesn't understand what to do, Sanjay is still unconscious and his brother or friend who said coming is not there either. Finally she decided to go, after all she has been waiting to meet him from a long time. she doesn't want to waste the chance.

So she decided to write a letter to Sanjay. She copied the pictures she has taken yesterday in to a pendrive. She placed the letter and pendrive in an envelope and given to a nurse who is taking care of Sanjay.

I have an important meeting so I am leaving please give him this envelope and wallet when he woke up, I called his brother and he will arrive soon. Remember don't give this to any one other than patient, Sanvi informed the nurse.

Then she went to the head doctor and asked about his condition and informed him that Sanjay is not her husband.

"Yor are telling me this now. Why? You could have gone back like nothing happened", doctor asked in disbelief.

"I just wanted to save him, I don't have any intention to lie to you and I am going back now as I have an important work. Please take care of him until his relatives arrive", she replied softly.

"Ok, you can visit him before you go back", doctor suggested.
She smiled and went out.

She opened the door of ICU to visit him but stopped as her phone rang. She looked at the caller id and picked up phone immediately, "yeah I am coming right now", she said in the phone and left without even visiting him.

(When Sanvi saved him, his face was covered with blood and the light was also dim. Now she doesn't visited him that's why she doesn't remembered Sanjay.)

After an hour Abhi, Shreyan, Ankitha and Ankitha's husband came to the hospital followed by Ashwin and Yash.

They visited him and he is still unconscious.
When Sanjay woke up its already evening. They all went inside to visit him.

"Mr. Jay how are you feeling now", the doctor asked.

"I am fine just little headache", he replied.

"Ok Mr. Jay, if you feel uncomfortable please let me know", the doctor said. Sanjay nodded.

"By the way why are you calling him Jay", Ankitha asked the doctor.

"Isn't his name Jay", said doctor.

"No his name is Sanjay", Ankitha replied.

"She even lied about his name", doctor mumbled.

"What?", Abhi asked.

"The girl who saved him said his name is Jay and he is her husband but after the surgery she came to me and said he is not her husband and she lied to save him. I thought she know him and only lied about their relation but looks like she doesn't know his name either. She looked much tensed yesterday for whom she doesn't even know", he explained

"Strange", doctor mumbled and left.

"Where is she?" Sanjay asked slowly.

"Who?"

"The girl who saved me".

"She left", Shreyan stated.

"Oh..", Sanjay sighed in disappointment.

"What happened Sanjay, why are you in this state?", Rishi, Ankitha's husband asked tensely.

Abhi helped Sanjay to sit.
"After meeting, I was coming back home at night but a truck came suddenly and hit my car. I hurt my hands and head, I was nearly fainted but that truck driver dragged me out of the car".