Chapter- 36 sexual Assault

Sanjay's POV

After one week

I am attending a video conference with clients when my phone is ringing continuously. Chitra is calling me, I think Abhi is not picking up that's why she is calling me. I switched off the phone as she is not stopping.

"Sanjay", Abhi barged in with a roar.

"What happened Abhi, I am having video conference. we will talk after this", I said irritatingly.

"It's important Sanjay", he said tensely.

I know him very well, he will not interrupt if it is a small thing so I ended the conference.

"Sanvi is missing", he stated tensely.

"What?", I exclaimed.

"Yeah chitra called me, she said Sanvi is not picking up her calls from morning", said Abhi.

I was teansed but I have to be calm.

Chitra, Vedha and Shreyan also came to my office.

"What exactly happened', I roared.

"We don't know, early this morning Sanvi said she is going to hospital to attend an immediate case", Chitra said.

"Is she attended that case?", I questioned.

"Yeah, nurse said Sanvi did came to hospital but that patient already died before she came", said Shreyan.

"Then?" I asked calmly.

"After that she said to the nurse that she will come back again and then she left. She didn't came to home neither hospital", Vedha said with a frown.

"Ok, don't panic we will search for her". I called my men to ask where she is as my men always follows her for her security.

"Sir, Madam is roaming alone in the city by walking. she doesn't eat anything from morning. Now she is at bar street area", they informed me.
I took a sigh of relief and disconnected the call.

"My men spotted her, don't be afraid. I will take her home", having said that I went out directly.

I rushed towards bar street area but she left there. My men send me the location. now she is walking on the deserted roads where there are no one.

Soon I reached the location. She is walking like a deadbody without looking at anyone.

"Sanvi", I roared as I reached there. She didn't responded.

"Sanvi", I grabed her wrist. She looked at me blankly.

"Why are you not answering your phone and why are you roaming like this at night? Are you out of your mind", I shouted on her.

She is stared me blankly tears are flowing from her eyes. Seeing her like that my heart clenched. I calmed down and asked her softly, "are you alright?"

"No, I am not", saying that she hugged me. I patted her back gently in a soothing manner.

She stopped crying after some time. I took her to my penthouse. she is weak as she doesn't eat anything from morning. I handed her my clothes and said, "fresh up and come I will arrange dinner".

She obediently went to fresh up. I ordered takeout as I am in no mood to cook. Around twenty minutes later the takeout arrived then I arranged food in plates.

She came out wearing my clothes. She is beautiful in my hoodie but I am not in a mood to enjoy as her face is pale. She is stressed and sad about something. Her eyes are puffy and red, she cried but why? I have to find out soon.