Chapter- 45 trap

Author's POV

After searching for one month finally Sanjay got strong evidence against Stephen and gang.

"We thought that they only kill people for money but they are more cruel than we imagined. They are doing women trafficking and child kidnap too", Varun exclaimed looking at the file.

"What are you thinking Sanjay", Abhi asked patting his shoulder.

"I am thinking about sanvi. Glad that she has Varun and they escaped from that hell. What if Sanvi didn't escaped from that hell, I don't know what would happened to...", Sanjay was unable to complete the sentence his voice is trembling with fear.

"Don't think too much Sanjay, it's all past", Varun said squeezing his hand lightly.

The three of them planned everything and given instructions to Ashwin.

Sanvi moved to Sanjay's penthouse as Sanjay requested her to move in for her safety.

As per their plan varun sued Stephen.

Stephen received court notice by the evening that's when he found that Sanjay and Sanvi succeeded in digging him.

"Let's kill them now so that they will understand the power of our gang", one of his men suggested.

"Yeah let's go and kill them", Stephen walked out furiously.

Usually He will not go to kill anyone by himself unless his men failed to kill or if it is a important deal. But now he is furious and wants to know why they targeted him and his gang and he wants to kill them with his own hands.

His driver started the car and soon they reached Sanjay's penthouse. One of his men rang the door bell, Sanvi opened the door and got shocked looking at them. There were 20 men with Stephen, he pushed Sanvi in and locked the door.

"Sanjay", Sanvi roared in fear.

When Sanjay came to living room she ran to him, he immediately wrapped his hands around her. she was scared looking at Stephen afterall he is the man who destroyed her childhood.

"Don't worry Sanvi he can't do anything to us", Sanjay consoled her patting her back.

"You think?" Stephen howled furiously and aimed the gun at his head.
Sanvi is scared thinking Sanjay will get hurt so she stood in between Sanjay and Stephen ready to take the bullet for Sanjay.

"Don't worry Honey, he can't do anything to us", Sanjay said with a smirk while wrapping his hands around her waist from behind.

"You have a mood to smile when you are under my mercy", Stephen laughed evilly.

"Look around once then you will know who is under whose mercy", Sanjay chuckled.

When Stephen looked around, more than half of his men are aiming their guns at him and the others are hesitating then Ashwin and his men also came from behind and aimed their guns at the remaining men who are hesitating.

"You think these are your men. Well, actually they are your men but not anymore because I bribed them", Sanjay said with a smirk while caressing Sanvi's hair who is scared and looking at him like a lost puppy.

"You trapped me", Stephen asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, I am giving you the taste of your own medicine", Sanjay smirked.

"You rich bastard dare to bribe my men", he cursed.

"Yeah, I am rich but bastard is you who kill innocent people", Sanjay said with a chuckle.

"You rude bastard. I will kill her now, what will you do?", He cursed and pressed his gun trigger to shoot Sanvi... She closed her eyes tightly but the bullet not came out from the gun.

"Oh, I forgot to inform you that I arranged someone to takeout bullets from your gun", Sanjay said with a smirk While Stephen is looking confusedly.

Sanjay nodded glancing at Ashwin then Ashwin knocked on Stephen's head and he passed out. When he open his eyes again he is in a dark room, his hands and feet tied to a chair.
Ashwin tied him in the basement of Sanjay's private mansion. Stephen roared but no one responded.

After a while Sanjay came to basement along with Varun and Abhi followed by Ashwin. When Stephen saw varun he remembered him.
"You fucking asshole still alive".

"Yeah to punish you", Varun said indifferently.

"So that doctor is the girl whom you took out with you... That's Sera right", he questioned.

"Ofcourse you guessed right", replied Varun.

"Now tell me why you attacked her family", Sanjay asked.

"Leave me or else I will kill you all bastards", instead of answering he sweared.

Sanjay kicked him and asked again but he doesn't replied.

"Ashwin beat him until he confess everything", Sanjay said and left.

...

"I want see him" ,asked Sanvi as he reached his penthouse.

"Not now Sanvi", he replied lightly.

"No, I want to see him rightnow please", she demanded softly.
Sighing... he agreed and took her to the basement where they tied Stephen. Varun and Abhi also there.

Ashwin beaten Stephen, his body is full of blood but Sanvi didn't have any sympathy on him.

She directly went to him and slapped him furiously.

They all gasped, it is the first time they witnessing furious Sanvi. One after another she kept slapping him.
"Why you killed my family? Why you destroyed my childhood? Why you given me traumatized past? Why? Why?", She roared and burst out into tears.

Sanjay hugged her to console her.
"Now tell me why or else I will kill you here", Sanjay warned him But Stephen kept silent not telling anything.

Sanjay nodded to Ashwin and Ashwin cut Stephen's little finger with a cutting object.
He roared loudly. "It is hurting please", he pleaded when pain hit him. Stephen is the man who is in his late 40's so he can't bear the pain.

"Now you are pleading... what you have done when I pleaded you to leave me", Sanvi growled furiously.

When Ashwin is about to cut his second finger... he roared, "I will tell you the truth, please stop".

"Then tell me", Sanjay demanded. 

"What do you want to know?" Stephen asked.

"Why you have attacked us and killed my family?", Sanvi asked calmly.

"Because someone gave money to kill you", he replied.

"Who?"

❤💜