Chapter- 23 dinner

Authors POV

Chitra started setting up her own designing studio, Jyo joined as Chitra's assistant. Adhitya encountered Chitra while trying for part time job so Chitra hired him for help. No perfect designation for him, but he given himself a title of manager.
Sanvi, Vedha and Shreyan are busy in hospital as usual where as Sanjay and Abhi are very busy in office works and new product launch.

Three weeks passed. They have not gathered for three weeks. They met one to one but not all of them.

"Sanvi, what's the matter with you. Why you are not waking up today? We will be late for hospital", Vedha shouted at Sanvi who is still sleeping.

"Vedha, today is my day off and I informed you last night but here you are shouting", she complained in a sleepy voice.

"Oh, I forgot again", she said scratching her nose.
"I will go then bye... bye", Vedha said and went out.

"Then will you come with me today", Chitra asked lovingly.

"Can I?", Sanvi questioned.

"You can baby", Chitra assured.
"but you have to work", she said innocently.

"What will I get in return", Sanvi grinned.

"I will take you to dinner", Chitra said playfully.
"Ok then wait for me", Sanvi said and went to freshen up.

"Hi sister Sanvi", Adhitya and Jyo roared and hugged her tightly.

"Hi hi..! please leave me or else I will die with your love", Sanvi giggled. They all laughed.

They are adjusting furniture and equipment in Chitra's new studio. It's not very big but wide enough for a studio. They ordered take aways for lunch and continued to work till evening.

"Hey guy's", Vedha roared as she entered the studio with Shreyan.
"Brother you are here", Jyo jumped on him.

"Yeah, just came to see you guys", said Shreyan.

"Hi senior", Sanvi greeted.

"As we all are here let's go for dinner, I will call Abhi now", Chitra said excitedly.

"Yeah call them, we will wait here", said Shreyan.

"Should I place this wase here", Shreyan asked pointing the table near couch.

"Yeah", Chitra replied while cleaning the floor.

They all are engaged with the work till they heard a car sound.
"I think they are here", Vedha said looking outside.

"Will go", said Chitra.
Soon Abhi and Sanjay entered.

Sanvi looked at Sanjay who is entering the studio. Their eyes met, he is walking to Sanvi without breaking eye contact. It's been three weeks since they met. He is missing her so much.

They are staring at each other like they didn't seen each other from ages. She is so lost in his eyes that she is not even blinking. He came to her and hugged her, pressing her face to his heart caressing her head.

"I missed you", he whispered huskily in her ear.

She hugged his slender waist unknowingly making him smile. He tighten his grip on her. She lost in his embrace His scent is calming her, his presence making her feel safe.
But they are unware of the eyes which are watching the scene curiously.

"Wow sister Sanvi, is he your boyfriend?", Adhitya exclaimed excitedly.

Hearing Adhitya's voice she came to her senses and broke the hug saying "no, he is not".
"Yes I am", Sanjay stated.