Chapter- 42 facing the fear

Authors POV

Their first date completed with dinner. After dinner they decided to watch a kdrama as he promised before but something happened which they didn't expected.

Heavy rain started accompanying with loud thunders and lightning. Sanvi was scared and snuggled in to his chest, she is shivering with fear.

"Sanvi get up", said Sanjay and made her stand.

"What Jay?", she asked with trembling voice.

"Come on", he said and grabbed her wrist and walked to balcony.

Feeling rain drops on her body her fear increased and she held his hand tightly. This is the first time she is drenching in rain after so many years. Today she is scared but didn't breakdown emotionally.

"Sanvi look at me", he said.
She looked in to his eyes.

Cupping her face in his hands he said, "you have to overcome all your fears Sanvi, you have to face this. Now you have me so don't panic. I will heal your pain but you have face your fears to overcome".

"Today we will drench in this rain together" he said and she nodded in agreement.

Looking in to his eyes she can't control her tears. He is making her strong. He wants her to overcome all her fears that's why he taught her driving and now drenching in rain.

Though she is drenching in the rain, her fear doesn't leaving her.

Sanjay thought and dragged her near him holding her waist he kissed her. She wrapped her hands around his neck holding him tightly. The kiss last long, she is kissing him in the rain forgetting all her fears and pain. They only left when they are out of breath.

She rest her head on his chest panting heavily.

"From now on when it is raining remember me, remember this magic moment instead of that terrible accident", he said slowly.

He not only loves Sanvi but respects her. She gone through so much at very youngage. Now he wants to heal her by giving her new memories. He wants to remove her traumatized past from her life and want to give her a life which she cherishes, He wants her to be a strong woman who doesn't fear for anything and anyone.

It's hard to get a loyal partner who loves you, respects you, understands you, cares for you and cherish you. When you found one don't leave them for silly reasons.

"I love you Sanvi", he whispered in her ear.
"Love you too", she replied and hugged him tightly with teary eyes.

They stand there losting in each others arms, drenching in rain until the rain stops.

After drenching in the rain for along time they both catch cold. As a doctor Sanvi gave the medicine to Sanjay took herself too.

"It's just a normal cold we will be better till evening", she said and he nodded.

***

Abhi took Chitra to his home for dinner. His parents liked Chitra very much and accepted her as their new family member. He doesn't have any siblings as he is the only son.

His father manages subsidiary companies of the Saho group. His father and Sanjay's father are friends from years. His mother is a home maker. She is very gentle and caring woman.

Jyo, shreyans sister is also there with them tonight. She likes Chitra so she wanted to see the reaction of Abhi's parents when they saw her.

Jyo is a twenty years girl who is very active and talkative. Abhi is her benefactor from childhood. Shreyan and Sanjay were always cold to her, if she did anything naughty they both are always ready to teach her a lesson.