Chapter- 50 complete family

Authors pov

"She has her own family now to take care of her. You don't have to worry, she is not even your biological daughter", a female voice mocked Vasu.

"Why are you here?", Sanvi asked Priya who entered their house and mocked Vasu.

"I took her here to apologize", Vinay said as he entered the house.

"Then apologize to father first", Sanvi said.

"Do I need to apologize, what I said is true.  Aren't I right? Mr. Vasu", Priya said cunningly.
She just wants to ruin their happiness.

Before Sanvi could tell anything, Vasu started speaking.

"What if she is not my biological daughter, she is my daughter anyways.
What if she is not born from me, I am her father and I am living for her.
What if she is not my own blood, I raised her with my love.
She is my daughter and I am her father, that's it. I will look after her even if she doesn't want me to", Vasu said wiping his tears.

Hearing his words not only Sanvi but also Sumitra and Vishwa got emotional.

"Father", Sanvi hugged him.

"Yes, Mr. Vasu she is always your daughter", Vishwa said caressing his daughter's hair.
They are thankful to Vasu for raising their daughter with so much love and Care.

"Priya we can meet later, Mr. Vinay you can take her with you. We don't want to spoil our moods again", Sumitra said firmly.
Vinay left with Priya in embarrassment.

"Don't think about her uncle lets eat", Sanjay said cheering Vasu.

"Yeah, afterall Sanvi made soup today", Vasu exclaimed.

"Mom you also sit, I will serve", Sanvi said and made Sumitra sit. She served the soup for all of them with the food items which are made by Sumitra and Vasu.

"I will count 1, 2, 3... And we all drink soup at once", Adhitya said playfully.

"Ok", they all agreed without hesitation for his childish request.

Adhitya counted 1, 2, 3 and they all drank the soup.

"How is it?", Sanvi asked curiously.

"It's delicious", Sanjay and Vasu said unison.
"Really", Sanvi asked suspiciously.

"Yeah", Sanjay said immediately.

"Brother, are you sure?", Adhitya asked.

"Tell me the truth now, how is it?", Sanvi demanded.

"Actually you have to add salt in the soup instead of sugar, but it's ok you can learn in future", Vishwa said honestly while encouraging his daughter.

She glared at Sanjay and Vasu who lied to her.

"We like it this way", Sanjay said gulped the soup
"and I prefer sugar over salt in soups", he said making everyone dumbfounded.

Sanvi is like "what the..."

"Yeah, it is a new taste and it so delicious", Vasu also drank the soup in one gulp.

Sumitra surprised by their action.

Sanvi can't decide to laugh or cry.
Now she has complete family and she have two fathers. One is pointing her mistakes to learn and another one is supporting her when she have done mistake also, a happy tear left from Sanvi's eye.

After lunch Sanjay and Sumitra started discussing about the new project which they are doing together.
Sumitra is the CEO of the Bardhwaj group and she is tigress in business just like Sanvi said before. her mother is strong like a queen and she developed the group very much in recent years.