Chapter- 12 I am proud of her

Authors POV

"Yes, Sanvi I mean it. I love you and I want to marry you", he confessed her.

"Don't joke like this Sanjay", she mumbled.

"I am not joking Sanvi, I am serious", Sanjay said nonchalantly.

Both didn't talk any thing after that, they just stand there silently.
Sanvi not dared to talk anything. Sanjay given her time to adjust.

Her phone rang breaking the silence. "ok I will come", she said in the phone.

"I need to go to the hospital Sanjay, bye", she said.

"I will drop you", he offered a ride.
she hesitated but finally nodded and got on the car.

Along the way that awkward situation continued neither of them talked.

They reached hospital she got off the car and said bye.
'You can take time but answer me Sanvi, I will wait for your reply", he said with a big smile.

She just gave him a nod and ran into the hospital hurriedly. She is very uncomfortable. she never had this type of situation in her past.

...

Sanjay is in his office waiting for Abhi. After some time Abhi arrived.

"What exactly happened Abhi? Have you found?", Sanjay asked seriously. He is very angry that someone try to touch his angel.

"Yes, actually yesterday Sanvi noticed some unrecorded transactions in the hospital so she tried to find out what's going on and that's when she learned that head doctor Vikas taken many patient's insurance money with out their notice. She madly went to Dr.Vikas and asked him about the transactions. First he denied but after Sanvi showed him the proof's".
"But he warned her, 'don't step in and pretend that you don't know about anything. That is the good choice for your future also'".

"She went to director furiously and told him everything she found and gave him written complaint also. The director assured her to take action But she doesn't know that the director is also in the same party as chief doctor".

"They planned to insult Sanvi so that she take it as warning for interfering in their business. They hired a hooligan to insult her sexually but our Sanvi beat his ass off", Abhi said what he found.

"That's my girl", Sanjay said proudly but he is furious that they dare to touch his angel.
"Cripple that director and head doctor, they have to pay for what they did", Sanjay said.

"Ok", Abhi said firmly.

"And what about that hooligan and police officer", Sanjay asked.

"I discussed with his chief and dismissed that police officer and send him out of the city".

"As for hooligan our Sanvi beaten him to the death. He has so many fractures and she hit him on his manhood now he is no more a man", Abhi chuckled.

"But send him away Abhi, for the sake of Sanvi's safety", said Sanjay.

"Yes, we are planning to send him to the prison as he has done many crimes before. He will spend the rest of his life in prison. are you satisfied", Abhi asked playfully. Sanjay nodded.

"But Sanjay you have to be careful in future, if you irritate her then she will beat you too", Abhi smirked.

"Get the fuck out", Sanjay cursed.

But seriously my girl has very good fighting skills and she is very strong I am proud of her, Sanjay thought.

.....

"When are you coming baby I am bored at home", Sanvi asked Chitra on the phone.
"I am coming tomorrow Sana, till then take care and eat properly", Chitra said as they disconnected the call.

Chitra went to her hometown to attend her father retirement function.

Sanvi is lying on the bed thinking about Sanjay. His words still ringing in her ears, the way he confessed making her heart flutter.

What happen to to me why I am thinking like this. No I don't want to be in any kind of relationship. Why I am forgetting my goal thinking of this man... no I have to stop thinking about him, Sanvi thought.

She taken medicines to sleep. she has insomnia from last 15 years, without tablets she can't sleep.

At sanjay's home.
Sanjay was sitting on the couch writing an email. He got a call from his branch manager saying there is problem and Sanjay has to come to the branch office which is located in Mumbai.

Sanjay called Abhi and told him that he need to visit Mumbai branch.

He texted Sanvi, "there is an urgent business that I have to attened so I am going to Mumbai tomorrow morning, if you have any problem call Abhi. Take care love".

...

The next morning Sanvi woke up and saw Sanjay's text, a small smile appear on her face when she read the word love in his text but soon it disseappeared. She didn't texted back.

Sanvi went to hospital as usual but there is an uproar in hospital every one is in hurry. she didn't understand anything so she asked one of the nurses, "what happened? Why are you all in hurry?"

"You don't know mam, today our new director is arriving that's why every one is hurry to welcome him".

"What happened to previous director?", Sanvi asked.

"We don't know doctor Sanvi, we was just informed that there is a new director coming today", the nurse replied.

New director... will see who is coming, she thought.

New director arrived, all the staff rushed towards him to welcome.

She is standing there quitly. After they all left she can have a chance to greet him, she thought but looking at him she was surprised.

She didn't expect to see him here. Immediately she went to him and greeted happily, "hello professor".

"Hi Sanvi", he greeted back.

Yes sanjay appointed her favourite professor as a director by using his links.

______________________________________

Hello beautiful people😍

How are you? Hope you are doing great❤

Thanks for reading... don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts...💕

Bye and take care💜