Chapter 1

My summer of mourning came to an end as I rode away from the farm to meet my mother in our new house. In country across waters. I had had the option to fly but I needed the long drive and the cold air to help me clear my thoughts. Plus it was either drive or leave my fathers bike on the farm which I could never do.

This summer had been the longest and most painful summer I have ever had. My father who was the apple in my mothers eyes and my role model had sadly passed away from a long fight with cancer.

My family reacted and mourned in different ways. My mother had to move to help herself keep her sanity, my elder brother went of the rails and is now in a juvenile camp. I however threw myself into the work on our family farm. I love the manual work and instead of sitting down and crying about my fathers death, I worked from dawn to dusk like he did and smiled at all my memories I had of him and at all the things he taught me to do.

At first when my mother announced we where moving, I refused to leave and fought against her and even ran away for a few days. Our fighting was getting worse until one day a police man arrived saying Sam - my older brother- had been taken away to juvenile camp because he was caught dealing drugs to minors.

When we found out, my mother decided that she didn't want to loose me from our fighting so we negotiated a plan. I was to stay working out on the farm until the end of summer whilst she moved to our new house. Then at the end of summer before school, I would mover down to her. When I left the farm, my grand parents would take over the farm and hire people to keep it going until I was ready to come back and take over.

I was ecstatic that one day my fathers pride and joy would be handed down to me that I instantly agreed. But that didn't stop me dreading the day I had to move.

I pulled out of the little village I had grown up in, where everyone knew every one and I considered them all family. The motorway leading me onto a new chapter in my life, a chapter which I didn't know the story line.

Hey guys this is my new story hope you like it. I don't really know where this story is going to go but I have a few ideas. Leave me some comments and tell me what you think I would really appreciate it. So are you excited to find out more about the mysterious country girl? Hopefully I will be able to get the next parts up ASAP so you wont have to wonder to long. Thank you xx