chapter 30

Trixy's POV

'You think your special just because you are secretly a good drawer!' he yelled from the floor. Though everyone was looking at him in disgust, it was easy to tell that everyones interests where captured. At this i stood up, praying that they hadnt got it.

But they did.

'look at this everybody' jordan said ungracefully standing up to walk over to his mates. he then stumbled to the table infront of me andbrandished my black scetchbook infront of everyone.

'this book is her life and i now have it, meaning i therefore own your life. so the theory is,' he said looking at me directly 'if i own your life, i can change you'

I was confused at this for a second because this was all bull comming from a drunk man 'so tell me you oh so wise drunk man, why would you want to change my life?'

'because then i can break someones heart. i did it before, but it wasnt enought to break him.' he started to explain but i didnt want to hear it.

'thats enough' i said coldly. 'i dont care who this person is, i dont care why you need to hurt them, but i will never be a parting breaking anyone. i dont care if your lying or telling the truth, just go home jordan. no one wants you hear.'

'so you like him back do you? your just as fake as they come. i will break you both, i will break you by showing everyone your black book, and i will break z-' he yelled but he never finished. instead, i flung at him and knocked him to the floor, not something i would normally be able to do, but in his incasarated state, it wasnt to hard.

i started repeatidly punching him anywhere i could make contact repeating over and over that i would never break someone again. i couldnt stop myself, but i wouldnt break anyone ever again.

i was suddenly but gently pulled of jordan who was now knowcked out on the floor with a bloodies and broken looking nose. Muscular arms surroundd me in a bone crushing but loving hug. Tank looked down at my face and i gave him a watery half hearted smile 'im sorry' i whispered in a broken sounding voice that made me scold myself 'but i cant stay here'

Without a secong glance, i sprinted out of the cantien to my bike where i drove off, with the intention of going home were i knew my family would be waiting for me, especially my babies.

Well thats what i thought anyway.