Chapter 10

Trixy's POV

Once we where finally at my house, Norah collapsed on my bed whilst I collapsed on my window seat.

I had never seen a fight before, let alone had one cause over me. i was to be truthful very shaken by it. i know i wasnt in the fight, so techincally i sould be fing, you may be able to tell, i am not very good with confruntation.

'so, your first day was.... eventful' she said with a laugh. i looked over to her and nodded rolling my eyes.

'thats one way to put it' i giggled. i then walked over to my very empty cupbored, remembering that i couldnt carry much of my clothes as i came here on my bike.

'hey norah' i said turning around to give her an evil smirk.

'yes?' she said questioningly looking nervous.

'guess where we are going' i replied

'do i want to know?' she said

'shopping' i squeeked

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

'hey mum' I hollard when I stepped into the house after dropping Norah of at her mansion of a house.

There was no reply so I hoped that she was still at work and not just ignoring me. I walked into the kitchen to see a note on the fridge. Me bing me I ran to it and started to panic thinking it may be a suicide note or something.

The note said:

hey darling, don't worry this isn't a suicide note so breath

I laughed at how well my mother knew me and carried on reading.

my new job has just offered me a really good position but I had to accept it straight away because the person they previously hired couldn't make it for confidential reasons. Sadly I wont be home now until Monday at the earliest. I know this is your first day here and I know that means I wont be around for a weak but I really thought this job would be beneficial and would help me take my mind of things. But if me being away is to much for you, I will be home as soon as the next flight leaves. I will call you when you wake up tomorrow  

love you 

mother

p.s I have left £200 pounds in your room for grocery's and food. If I find out you have skived or thrown a party... you can say your good bys. Love you

Well... that I was not expecting I thought. I looked around the house and decided because I didn't have any home work I may as well keep my fitness up and go for an intensive run.

And that's what I did. And I really wish I hadn't. Why you ask? Because I just so happened to run straight into all of the 'jocks' from the school in the park I ran to. Why is that a bad thing you ask? Because I was wearing really short and really tight black booty shorts and a sports bra.

Fuck. My. Life