Chapter 9

Jordan's POV

There had always been competition between the 'jocks' and the 'bad boys' as we are categorised and Trixy was now the new meat to concur. but her fiesty attitude and godess looks seemed to make it personal. As i looked from the door back to Zayn, he seemed to be thinking the same thing. The new girl was a personal compitition between me and Zayn.

'cuz you dont need to step in and speak for a girl who is, one not yours, and two, can clearly talk for herself.' i said taking a menacing step for Zayn. however he didnt step farward like usual, he just smiled at me evily. i was slighly surprised but i covered it quickly and smirked back at him.

'as always cuz, your on the loosing side, the side that gets left behind' i said, knowing this would provoke him into a fight. Juat ad he was about to lunge at me, the bull - otherwise known as tyson or the hulk - placed a hand on his shoulder, preventing him from the fight. tyler, 'the spider' as we call him started to wisper in zayns ear.

Zayn then looked at me smirked along with the other boys, except Aaron, who looked confused but ready to fight. zayn then saluted and walked of, his gang folowing him and a dissapointed Aaron trailing behind.

Zanys group where dangerous, he had the lower groups who worshipped him and would kill with a blink of an eye, with not guilt of second thought. then there is the other members who are kigh up in busnisses like the government or in law, meaning they can bypass the law if needs be.

but the two guys i personally stayed away from in his group where the bull and the spider. the brothers worked as a team with zayn and would die for him. but they are dangerous because the bull is huge, the rumer is that he has a gene which causes him to produce really high levels of testostorone which he can only controll by working out, hense why he is huge. then their is the spider, he knows everything. he has eyes everywhere and has contacts in everything. we have tried to follow him, but he always knows. whenever we train, he knows about it. to be honest, i would be surprised if he had information about our bowl movement.

Anything we needed to hide, we had to hide from him.