Potential stories.

Alexia, a cute girl with a bad girl heart. As the daughter of Jordan and Chelsea, Alexia Green has many trust issues in men stemming from her fathers tendencies to sleep around.

This is the description for 'bad boy kisses'i

There is a face that people make when they are so shocked that for a split second everything they believe in disappears and they start to question the basics of life, like why the sky is blue, why isn't there world peace, and how some people can survive with no coffee.

For Caleb Coal, this moment for him was when he, the resident bad boy, player and heart breaker, was slapped by the new girl.

In revenge, the new girl becomes the number one target on Caleb's hit list, but he soon discovers that when you mix a good girl with a shade of bad...

You get Alexia Green, and a whole lot of sass.

___________________________

Business is business

Penelope jones is the second eldest child of Norah and Damien.

Heres the description

'Independence can start at any age, but the earlier it starts, the earlier you taste success.

When you get that first tingle of your dreams coming true, you have to start making decisions.

But for Pippa, making decisions just became a whole lot harder, when her main sponsor just became the bad boys father.'

___________________________

Ivy dean, is the eldest daughter of chloe and Tyson.

Dangerous beauty

'Ivy Dean.

A name that turns heads and stops convocation.

A name that challenges the separation of  lust and hate.

A name that questions relationships, and breaks friendships.

Ivy Dean,

A name that shouts danger, but dangerous is the best shade of beauty.'