chapter 26

Trixy's POV

"Trix get you ass out of the bathroom and in the costume!" Yelled norah.

I had had my intensive shower and was now standing around trying to persuade the girls on the other side of the door to go with out me to jordans party. But to no avail.

"Fine" I yelled harshly opening the door. Before I could second guess my actions, I was yanked and tie down to a chair. Yes. I was tied down to a fucking chair.

" What the fuck? Help!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I heard the noise of people running uo the stairs and my - now fixed door- was thrown open.

Austin and tank stood looking at us panting. Their faces turned from worry to confusion and then to smirks.

" Fucking help me!" I yelled at them.

But no, what did they do instead? They broke down laughing and took a photo of me.

Let me highlight the issue here. I was in my underwear tied to a chair. My hands where tied to the side of the chair and my legs to the chair legs. My hips where tied to the back of the chair. however they where 'nice' enough not to tie my bruised rist to hard.

the next thing i know, the boys pick up the chair i am sitting on and place me where chloe wanted me. then the team from the modeling shoot walk in. 'hey babe' they say running and kissing my cheeks.

Then my face and hair and a few other places on my body are attacked with glitter brushes and more things than i cant see or name. i looked over to norah and chloe and see they are having simmilar treatment, only difference is... they werent tied down. Austin and tank where just standing there laughing and taking photos before they got bored and walked off to get ready.

*1 hr 30 mins later*

yes that is how long they took. but now i am freed from the chair and am standing infront of the covered full length mirror with chloe and norah by my side. when we see our reflections, we all gasp.

norah is wearing a witch costume which is cut so it shows a hella lot of leg and a lot of clevage. she had green glitter eye shadow and some green glitter on her cheek bones. her lips where black. she had high stillhetos on her feet and she looked so hot.

chloe was a slutty dead fairy. she was wearing a tight short pink dress with massive silver wings. she had simmilar make up to norah except its pink glitter and pink lips. Ehe ends of her dress where riped only showing more skin and she had rips on the side of her dress. in my opinion she looked like a tromatised slutty fairy but she still looked really hot.

i finally looked at myself. i was wearing my tight sailer playsuit which really was like a second skin. it highlighted my curves and my... assets should we say. the outfit gave me huge clevage and a tight looking bum. my tanned legs where exposed and i was wearing white plimsoles. hey im a country girl... we dont do heels.

my make up looked amazing. i only had the glitter on my cheek bones in blue with some white to compliment the blue and whits sailor suit. i had thick marcara making me have an inocent look and making my eyes look huge. my lips where coated in red dye because lipstick would wear off aparently.

chloe squealed 'we look amazing' before we thanked the makeup staff. we then went downstairs to get going.

'boys' norah called 'we are ready'

as we steped of the bottom step, well i steped... the other two hobbled, the boys came out of the living room. when they saw us they gaped.

tank was... no prizes for who ever guessed it, the hulk. his perfectly sculpted body on show covered by only blue ripped jean shorts and green body paint. he flexed and winked when he saw me gaping at his muscle. i blushed and looked at the next person.

i couldnt help but laugh austin was wearing a male stripper version of the costume mario wears. he was wearing dungerees undone at one side and red wife beeter showing of his arm muscle. i gave him a quizical look.

'so i can ask all the chiks "will you be the luigi to my mario"' he said looking proud of his pick up line.

'hunny if you want the chicks you want to say peach but you know... if you want the guys we wont judge' i giggled. he thought over what he said and realised.

i then looked over to damian who was wearing a wizzard costume. he looked at norah and blushed. 'awwwwwwwwww' chloe and i said together.

the last person i looked at was the last person i wanted to see. zayn. he was wearing a police outfit and looked so hot i must say. it again was the stripper version so his biceps where on show but i did notice the cuffs on his belt. he saw me looking and said 'there just for you' with a wink. i gaged and walked out the door to norahs limo waiting outside.

i looked at the limo in wonder. 'im going to faint' i said

well i wasnt but i still felt a hand on the back of my back. i don even care whos it was i was just staring at the limo. a fucking limo.

the driver opened the door but i didnt move. i was still so shocked. how ritch is norah. i was then gentily pushed into the car... sorry limo and we where wisked away to the night i would never forget... or remember.