Chapter 3

I had pulled into the new house in the dark last night so all I could comprehend was its size. It was a cute two story house with a large garden and a lovely patio. It was more than big enough for the two of us but it had some homely features which somehow resembled the farm house we used to live in. I smiled not knowing if my mother bought this house intentionally due to the slight similarities or if she didn’t realise them.

Sadly the homely feel the house represented was not mirrored onto my mothers face as she gave me a brisk but warm hug and sent me straight up to bed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

True to her word, my mother woke me up at six in the morning so I could get ready for my first day at school. My first thoughts of the day where something like 'someone shoot that god dam woman and get me some coffee'.

Little did I know I spoke those words out loud so lets just say, my bed is now wet and I had to sprint into the shower to warm up from the rude awakening. For those of you who don’t follow, I received ice water thrown over my sleeping, innocent self by Satan.

Once I showered and washed my hair, I got changed into my usual clothes. White cropped vest under a blue chequered three quarter sleeved top which I left open and tied making it effectively a crop top. For bottoms, I wore my short blue ripped jean shorts. I know I looked like a typical farm girl but I loved the look and without sounding too full of myself I think I looked ok? Well I hoped so any way. I applied some mascara and red lip gloss which in my opinion made my blue eyes pop but I'm not really sure.

I left my hair to dry naturally because I'm lucky and have non frizzy hair that dries into natural loose ringlets. I took in my appearance in the mirror. I'm 5ft 5 and have long chocolate brown hair that reaches just below my bra strap. I have bright blue eyes and full pink lips. I have slightly tanned skin and muscular body from my days spent out on the farm in the sun. I have been told by my family that I have the goods my mothers goods which I laugh at but I suppose it is true. I don’t really know how to describe my butt because it is there and noticeable but it is no Kim or Nicky butt, but it is defiantly not flat. I have a C cup and am very proud of them because my brother always would tease me and say if I work so hard on the farm I would work them of and go concave. Ha in your face Sam. I thought.

'Trix get your ass down here now your already late! Your school started at eight!' came a loud voice from downstairs. I gave myself one last look and decided that I wasn’t going to cause anyone too much pain if they looked at me so decided I may as well leave whilst I'm ahead.

I looked at the clock and realised that it was already 8:15 and I still had the drive to school. Fuck me I thought running out the house shouting good by to my mum. I jumped on to my bike and raced down the street like a mad man.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Turns out racing to school wasn’t necessary because my school doesn’t actually start until 8:30. thanks mother I thought as I pulled up into the school. There was a large number of students outside the school and only when I parked up and looked around did I realise that everyone had gone silent and was looking at me. Oh and considering I am going to an all girls school there is an awful lot of guys hanging outside the school. don’t they have a school of there own to go to?

I swung my leg of the bike and locked it up. As I walked towards the entrance of the school, people parted form me like I had a disease. I chuckled to myself boy this is going to be a long year.