Chapter 16

Trixy's POV

It took three hours of... well in my opinion of being prodded and poaked. One of the hair dresses went to my school or was the year above or had a sibling in my school, I don't really know but she told Mrs Cambar about the whole 'feisty' thing and Mrs Cambar agreed that that should be my look.

I was finally standing in front of the mirror and the sheet that had previously been covering it. When I saw the girl staring back at me in the mirror I was shocked. This girl had long thick brown hair pulled back into a thick French braid. She had dark make up which made her blue eyes look huge and harsh. She had make up that contoured and highlighted her face giving her sexy cheekbones. Her lips where a seductive red.

She was wearing fashionably ripped black jeans with a black bra top with silver embroidery which emphasised my cleavage under a cropped three quarter sleeved biker jacket. On my feet, where hight black stilettos that had gaps in showing of a bit of skin.

I gasped and looked at my self. This could not be me? Could it?

'that is you darling' said Mrs Cambar looking at me in the reflection of the mirror. 'come on I want you in a feature for vogue as their photographer just popped by.

'but the competition?' I asked. Surly I need to participate in the competition before I do actual modelling, especially for vogue!

She laughed at me 'darling no one here had a doubt that you will get in plus they requested you but don't worry you will still take part in the audition'

<><><><><><><><><><>

finally I was back on my bike and on my way home. The photo shoot had completely knocked me out and I was so tired but I felt really good because the cloths I was wearing, I was aloud to keep! I even got to keep some of the other clothes that I modelled in like the lingerie and swim wear. Yes I did a whole shoot for vogue so I had to try on a lot of stuff. My favourite thing that I got to keep was a gift from Mrs Cambar herself to say thank you.

It was a cute but borderline sluty all in one sailor suit. It came with the hat and shoes. And I couldn't help but laugh at the coincidence because Jordan's party on Friday is a fancy dress. Norah was out raged that we went shopping for nothing and complained because she had to go shopping again.

So tomorrow after school we where going shopping as it was Friday, then I was staying round hers and then we would get ready for Jordan's party which is on Saturday. I was sooo excited. Though I have only been to a few party's, I love to dance. I do like the shot games and other games but I prefer to dance. Oh and this would be my first party with boys. So that I was excited for.

I pulled up into my drive to see three figures running my way. I tried to hide but then I recognised one of them.

Why the hell was Jordan running towards me holding his arm and limping?